russian armor

6 changes to improve Wehrmacht commanders thematically

PAGES (10)down
22 Nov 2019, 18:23 PM

Westtruppen? :snfAmi:

The best kind of truppen.
23 Nov 2019, 13:16 PM

6 small changes to improve Ostheer:

1. HMG34 instead of HMG42 in T0 (putting MG42 into T2)
- Price reduction from 260MP to 210MP, allowing to build or call-in more mainline infanty like Grens or Osttruppen in early.
- weaker MG allowing to improve other starting units, like Pios and Grens with extra abilities or weapon-profiles.
- HMG42 in T2 making the building more important.

2. Pioneers with K98k (Volks stats) instead of MP40.
- allowing Ostheer to use Pioneers as line-inantry -> more defensive role.
- K98 fits better with flamer, instead of actual MP40. In close combat flamers are bugged (one reason why german Pios with flamer are so bad, in comparison to soviet's pios).
- because of 50MP more starting ress. (HMG34) you can get more infantry to compensate the weaker close combat.

3. S-mines should become a single mine, removing shields. (15mun, if OP maybe 20mun)
- allowes to build them more easy, actually you need 60mun as reserve if you only want to bild 1/4 of it.
- removing the shields will buff it, placing it more often.

4. Give Gren's LMG42 a weak suppression ability, so they perform better versus blobbs.

5. make hull-down non-doc for Ostheer. Replace the commander ability (only two commanders left) replace the ability with "trenches" of Osttruppen-Commandant.
- hull-down doesn't increase fire-rate anymore, no big buff. *remove hull-down for Elefant.
- gives Ostheer the ability to increase range of StuG and Panther to 60 (range of Fire-fly, Jackson, SU85) -> but only with handycap of beeing stationary.

* fixing the bug when the inf. dies while hull-down. -> solution: making it a automatic ability, only need the inf. to start it. So it isn't important if the inf. dies. = fixed

6. Scope only for SdKfz. 222 (change the scope to an ability, making the car stationary while activated.
- in comparison with free hull-down the scope needs a nerf, only for SdKfz. 222.
- Makes the hole thing less cancer for Alliis.

+ 1 extras! ^^

7. lower the cool-down time of Brummbär's bunker-burst, making it an arty unit.
- after the last nerfs the ability is the main reason for the unit.

- it would be nice to see german T34 in old Osttruppen-Commandant.

- it would be nice, if normal Grens get blueprint of PaK-crew (same a guards of artillery-officer). So Assault-Grens looks more special, making the stile more realistic.

- it would be nice, if weapon-crews get a OKW-crew's K98 instead of the actual MP40. So it would look more realistic.

- it would be nice, if Geballte-Ladung (also OKW's) makes a vehicle freeze, it was mainly used as AT-bomb, simply make it feel more realistic. Also allows PnzGr. to freeze tanks, nice extra.
23 Nov 2019, 13:29 PM

Stuff

1. Not needed imo, a small 50/100 mp buff to Ostheer’s starting MP would be better.

2. Hell no, pios must defend MG42 and this would make early Grens pointless.

3. S mines are fine. 251 has Schu mines.

4. Bad idea to give mainlines suppression

5. Yes

6. Maybe

7. Rather see a slight Brummbar speed or armour buff.
23 Nov 2019, 13:36 PM

1. Not needed imo, a small 50/100 mp buff to Ostheer’s starting MP would be better.

2. Hell no, pios must defend MG42 and this would make early Grens pointless.

3. S mines are fine. 251 has Schu mines.

4. Bad idea to give mainlines suppression

5. Yes

6. Maybe

7. Rather see a slight Brummbar speed or armour buff.

1. I have the idea since years, for me the HMG42 is simply too much for the first mins of game. Cancer for alliis.

2. I am sure even in that role K98 of Volks would perform better. It is a buff, not a nerf.

3. more or less, yes. Would still be a buff for S-mines and the hole def. system.

4. more or less, yes. Depending on the funtion of it and the stats.

5. -

6. -

7. I am not sure if Brummbär is good or bad, I don't build it anymore. Ostwind it better in most situations. I would like to see it as arty-unit, so Ostheer besomes a new tool it is lacking.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United Kingdom 161
unknown 8
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %