* Note: Help me to improve my suggestions
- As a lot of people have said, UKF feel kind of unfinished and gimmicky relying on OP units that get nerfed by turns since the launch of this faction.
- UKF lacks unit variety (it is more notorious without commanders)
- Fortifications kind of suck in this momment.
- Units across factions should not be a mirror of each other, we can get to optimal balance making units complement themselves.
***********Problems at tier 1:
1) IS should be strong at mid and long range in cover but they should suck outside cover; but there is no way to UKF to stop CQC doc units or Sturmpioners
2) Bolster is a huge power spike making obligatory when its op, or unnecesary if it get nerfed.
- Buff bren Carrier giving at T1 a flamethrower at the same level of Pios or SU enginers. At tier 2 another upgrade that gives 7 armor and current Flamer.
---- Explanation: With this you can stop and protect close range units aproaching your IS, and also you can stop MGs from OST.
- Create a 4 man IS grenadier squad. 240-260 cost. Cannot be bolstered. 2 Rifle with low dps. And 2 rifle grenades that have the same DPS that a mortar, but only 5 more range that a regular MG. From start they have a barrage that increase Rate of fire, and scatter in an area. Low latency. Smoke at Vet 1.
---- Explanation: You can counter MGs with this, and deny the area in front of your IS preventing enemy units to get closer.
2) Make Bolster a 2 step upgrade, T1 and T2. At T2 it will cost overall the same that actual bolster and give full bonusses. But at T1 make a 5 man squad with stats halfway trought Unbolstered and T2 (Edit RA and weapons).
******Problem with T2:
1) Fortifications suck, they can be outranged, flanked, but most important, they cannot move.
2) You lock out tech at this tier between AEC and Boffors
3) Fortifications lacks a palpable advantage over the units that they replace (Mortar, MG for boffors, and mobile AT)
4) Engies don't have a lot of utilities outside regular engies roles (Think that they are the second and last inf squad for UKF in the current patch [before Officer introduction])
5) Brens carriers and its upgraded forms don's scalate to mid game.
1) Give fortification an ability to unmount themselves (half time to 75% the building time, receives x2 damage) and create a mobile truck (There are trucks models in campaing mode). It can relocate itself.
2) Unite AEC and Boffors at the same upgrade.
3) Mortar emplacement: A mortar with better DPS and same barrage range than the regular ones.
-- Boffors: A very fast suppressing weapon with low dps.
-- 6 pounder: I like it at this momment: A high dps static AT.
4) WILD IDEA ALERT: Create 3 leves of Brens a PIATS: Elite only for commandos. IS gets regular Bren and low level PIAT. And Enginners get low level Bren and regular piat. ALSO give snare to IS (REMOVE NADES), and regular nades to enginers (REMOVE SNARES). For last give a very small RA bonus aura to officer that only works with engies.
-- Explanation: This will help engies to become an mid game meatshield unit that does not so much dps by default weapons but throw nades, takes damage for IS, and take LV. IS mantain rougly the same role but with snares and without regular nades.
5) Buff BrenCarriers at T2 giving them inmunity to 1 snare.
Tier 3 problems:
1) Lack of real heavies.
2) Crom doesn't have a clear role.
1) Hammer and anvil both unlocks Commets and Church. This will give UKF versatily at late game vehicle game. And make for the lack of real heavies.
2) Crom can get a Vet 1:
A: the critical shot from snipers, buffed version, maybe twice the debuff.
B: A combined arms aura buff to infantry.
//Inspired by Stormjäger
Crom get buffed with great accuracy at mid and close range at the move with better speed than a Ost P4 and rougly the same armor.