Login

russian armor

Sherman Crew instantly dies

9 Oct 2019, 04:48 AM

The m4a3 Sherman Crew instantly dies upon pressing the Decrew Button, their silent bodies lay limp next to the tank.

This is quite an impactful bug and I forgot to save the replay, but it has happened twice to me in the last week during 4v4s
9 Oct 2019, 05:09 AM

They should die. Maybe finally sb realised that crews from damaged USF vehicles should have similarily less health as infantry units getting out of damaged halftacks. They just overbuffed it :)
9 Oct 2019, 06:47 AM

Maybe finally sb realised that crews from damaged USF vehicles should have similarily less health as infantry units getting out of damaged halftacks.

Those two things are not analogous

I have yet to see this bug, hope it gets solved before i do
9 Oct 2019, 07:22 AM

They should die. Maybe finally sb realised that crews from damaged USF vehicles should have similarily less health as infantry units getting out of damaged halftacks. They just overbuffed it :)

Yeah, that's exactly how armor is supposed to work, its not supposed to protect what's inside the armor.
You really are a jewel to this forum.
9 Oct 2019, 07:45 AM

I'll take it as a compliment :)

But You are the real star here tbh :)

But by the way - I really think that after a tank takes some beating, crew should have reduced health to stop the cheese. They would be really vulnerable and leaving the tank under fire should not be a good idea. The expected tactics should be to run away from fire (inside the damaged tank fully protected) or secure the site with the dmged tank by other units repelling the axis. If USF tanks were more expensive manpower wise to, sort of, pay for their mobile crews that would be another story, but since price of USF vehicles is calculated only by looking at their combat stats the healthy crew when the tank has just a few hp left is as cheesy as garrisoned halftrac infantry were hopping out full health.
9 Oct 2019, 15:07 PM

The m4a3 Sherman Crew instantly dies upon pressing the Decrew Button, their silent bodies lay limp next to the tank.

This is quite an impactful bug and I forgot to save the replay, but it has happened twice to me in the last week during 4v4s

Could they have been crushed by one of your other tanks? I've had that happen where they hop out just in time to crushed. I haven't heard anyone complain about it but also haven't seen a lot of USF players this patch (in 2v2 or more).
9 Oct 2019, 15:10 PM

Yeah, that's exactly how armor is supposed to work, its not supposed to protect what's inside the armor.

Unless you get hit and a piece of shrapnel comes off the inside of the tank and now becomes a balistic nightmare for the crew lol.
9 Oct 2019, 15:14 PM
Patrion 14

It's a bug caused by the decrewed vehicle moving after the decrew. Sometimes it is more obvious, but sometimes it just rotates slightly. Problem is, a decrewed vehicle is a neutral entity, and crushes everything near it.

This bug has been in since day 1 of USF. I doubt it is ever going to get fixed.
9 Oct 2019, 15:44 PM

It's a bug caused by the decrewed vehicle moving after the decrew. Sometimes it is more obvious, but sometimes it just rotates slightly. Problem is, a decrewed vehicle is a neutral entity, and crushes everything near it.

This bug has been in since day 1 of USF. I doubt it is ever going to get fixed.

Okay this explanation makes sense, the second time they were adjacent to a mortar pit on the right and a wall to the top so there was virtually no space to move. Of course in trying to recreate this in cheat mod They just poped out from other direcitons on the tank or went on the opo side fo the wall :snfCHVGame:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★