Login

russian armor

Future unit and upgrade ideas, just for fun.

7 Oct 2019, 06:38 AM

Right!?!

CoH 3 better have Panzer IIIs, no matter what the setting. They were so prevalent that it’s crazy that they weren’t featured in CoH 2, especially since there were so many chances to add it in to OKW or via a new commander to Ostheer.

Here here!

8 Oct 2019, 03:09 AM

Why is there no panzer 3?
No mod tools and Relic are fukers :hansREKT:

They did give us a pretty good game despite the lack of Panzer 3s
8 Oct 2019, 04:08 AM
Donator 11

There's a long list of unused tanks and other vehicles that I would always like to see just for the sake of variety. This goes the same for other factions.

I'm more focused on the lack of the PPS-42/43. This gun may not have been as iconic as the PPSh-41 but it is still useful in the game to remove ambiguity between, say, a conscript submachine gun and a shock one.
9 Oct 2019, 00:53 AM

There's a long list of unused tanks and other vehicles that I would always like to see just for the sake of variety. This goes the same for other factions.

I'm more focused on the lack of the PPS-42/43. This gun may not have been as iconic as the PPSh-41 but it is still useful in the game to remove ambiguity between, say, a conscript submachine gun and a shock one.

Good point!

For that matter, there are a few types of Mosin-Nagants that could’ve been used too. The M38 Mosin-Nagant carbine would’ve been perfect for Soviet weapon crews and also a way to differentiate between the better Conscript M91/30s and the weapon crews weaker M38s. Not that they are significantly any better or worse in real life, except for the carbine being handier, but it does provide a semi plausible explanation for the different stats.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★