Login

russian armor

Lets be civil but

26 Sep 2019, 16:31 PM

what is the point of this thread
26 Sep 2019, 17:50 PM

at your level it's a L2P issue.

Can you clarify what i need 2 l2p?

I just think it´s weird, that okw gets best infantry, best light tanks and best at gun in the early game.
26 Sep 2019, 18:39 PM

I just think it´s weird, that okw gets best infantry, best light tanks and best at gun in the early game.

You have gave your answer to yourself with that arguement.
26 Sep 2019, 20:19 PM

It started as a rant against the balance team but didn't gain any traction because most of us think they're trying hard and doing a relatively good job (maybe better than Relic did). Also, a lot of us like myself wouldn't know how to do what the balance team does and/or wouldn't volunteer the time.

Since then it just devolved into another pointless he said/she said thread that will zombie on until someone like you locks it.
26 Sep 2019, 20:22 PM

Actually the T-70 is the best light tank, but yeah volkgrenadiers still rule even after their light nerf cost, and 5 men racketen allowed to retreat is completely bananas, that thing can't die from infantry and gets really fat from veterancy.
26 Sep 2019, 21:05 PM

Haven't met falls in a single game after the patch, lol. Don't play much though :foreveralone:
26 Sep 2019, 21:45 PM

+10!

XD
26 Sep 2019, 21:46 PM

Let's be civil about buffing riflemen /s
26 Sep 2019, 22:04 PM

If you have to ask on the first page, it should probably be closed
26 Sep 2019, 23:09 PM

I don't know what you particularly have to improve but think this way: if VonIvan plays the OKW player that beats you with falls, who would win 100% of the games? Von would win, so if you would do what he is doing, or even half of it you would win too. If falls would be impossible to kill, not even VonIvan would win against any OKW player. It's just common sense really. People don't know how to beat falls and instead of learning how to beat them they cry like a little baby. I'm not saying that they are balanced, i'm saying that you can still win but in other way that you thought you can before. For example think that a suppressed falls squad can't do nothing anymore, a sniper kills them from far away, they can't do much against a vehicle. YOu just want to beat them with your standard infantry and if it doesn't work you cry :D USF with bar is the same against WM as is falls vs USF :D
28 Sep 2019, 04:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Sep 2019, 18:39 PMJilet

You have gave your answer to yourself with that arguement.

Riflemen did get better but OKW still maintains the best infantry whether you're talking about doctrinal with Strumpioneers, Volksgrens, and Obersoldaten or non-doctrinal with Fallschrimjagers.
28 Sep 2019, 09:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2019, 04:48 AMCODGUY

Riflemen did get better but OKW still maintains the best infantry whether you're talking about doctrinal with Strumpioneers, Volksgrens, and Obersoldaten or non-doctrinal with Fallschrimjagers.

I think you are confused.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 42
unknown 6
Australia 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %