Login

russian armor

Frustrated

27 Oct 2013, 04:13 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Anyones have the data of how much damage a ram does?
27 Oct 2013, 05:11 AM

The vehicle balance has gotten better with every patch, but the infantry balance has been all over the fucking place. At first it was Maxim and HTD OP as hell, then MG42 insta suppress, then Soviet sniper spam, and now MG42 has been made terrible but its hardly even a requirement this patch.

Now its Gren spam every single game. Since the Sniper 50% RoF nerf there is no good answer to it. PPSH is doctrinal and still gets outmatched, Shocks are doctrinal and not cost effective. Your best chance is to get a fast T70, but if the German plays it correctly you won't have enough fuel to make it a true shock unit and his P4 hits very soon after. Its mainly due to a combination of vet 2 gren durability buff being far too much and the fact that Soviets need to spend extra fuel to get the same upgrades (AT and molotov) that the German gets naturally through teching, among other things.
27 Oct 2013, 05:26 AM

And on it goes... far out :rolleyes:
27 Oct 2013, 05:38 AM

Its true, last 4-5 games i played were gren spam, and the only exception is assgren spam, which is pretty much the same thing
27 Oct 2013, 08:39 AM

The unfortunate reality is if one unit performs the best out of a base line of units that all cost 240, they will all spam that unit. I'm honestly surprised the prices of units still have not been touched or played around with to start promoting synergy between units in the factions.
27 Oct 2013, 16:02 PM

I think the infantry combat system needs two changes currently to make it more interesting:

1) Increase the suppression of MGs again so they are useful.
2) Increase the cost of LMGs. I don't think they should actually do less damage than the current patch, but it will make the decision to get Pgrens or not a bit harder and force Ostheer to make some more munitions choices.

This would also do a lot to bring back a more vCOH flavor to early infantry battles, and stop the constant boring blob vs blob fights.

27 Oct 2013, 20:17 PM
Benefactor 115

most of the changes have been for the better.
yes people complain about eveything, but among those complaints there are some real issues and those are the one that have been fixed, not every random cry.
the balance team didn't get involved in the p2w commanders but they pretty much fixed them in a few days.
i didn't play the beta but from what I hear there were some clear balance issues (m3 mostly?)
27 Oct 2013, 20:23 PM

The past few weeks I have been trying to pinpoint why this game seems so...lacking.

Beta, so much fun. Winning games with both sides was interesting EVERY game. Pity those glory days didn't last.

Forward, people start complaining. Fair enough, some kinks to iron out.

More complaining. No way! The game is great, what we need is moar GUNS, TANKS, UNITS!!!!

MAPS!

Panther is SOOO OP. SU IS OP!!

Flamers!

T34 useless? Germans, no way t34 is OP man! so cheap. Soviets, but it sucks, armour is shite!

Grenadier vs conscript analysis, Soviets can never win!

Soviet patch. SOVIETS OP!

MAPS!

New german units. GERMAN OP! Pay 2 win, ftw.

MAPS!

More patch, useless patch, oh now my shit doesn't do xx damage, fck this!

Amongst the din of OP this and OP that, I started to notice a pattern.

I refused to see it though, call it ignorance, what you will, I believed that the game would come good.

I am starting to doubt my optimism.

The problem is not the community, not maps, not OP units, not new units, not pay to win.

The problem, imo, is this game never seemed to have had a clear development process.

This game is like a tree in the wind. The devs seem to bend to whomever has the loudest and most annoying voices.

Appeasement. Never. Works.

Please make a plan and stick to it.

I would challenge the dev's to provide a plan for improvements and make it transparent.

Cheers.

28 Oct 2013, 04:44 AM

Permanently Banned
28 Oct 2013, 06:50 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Dude that's the wrong font
28 Oct 2013, 06:59 AM

Permanently Banned
Dude that's the wrong font

Font trolling is super effective!
28 Oct 2013, 07:04 AM

nice maymays nullist :^) truly epic
28 Oct 2013, 07:07 AM

Permanently Banned
The_Riddlers post is edited.

Now my post will be taken out of context :(
28 Oct 2013, 12:14 PM

Damn it guys, that was my very first meme :(.

P.S. the anonymous admin would do a better job by actually stating he is removing content instead of leaving it like this.

28 Oct 2013, 13:05 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Patrion 39

Damn it guys, that was my very first meme :(.

P.S. the anonymous admin would do a better job by actually stating he is removing content instead of leaving it like this.

I'm pretty sure that nobody touched your post and that the site that hosted your picture deleted it/changed its url.
28 Oct 2013, 13:15 PM
Benefactor 115

I'm quite frustrated at the moment, but it's not because of the game play.
28 Oct 2013, 13:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2013, 13:05 PMTwister

I'm pretty sure that nobody touched your post and that the site that hosted your picture deleted it/changed its url.

Ah Ok, you can tell I am a meme virgin. My apologies to the admin corps.
29 Oct 2013, 09:43 AM

come back to this thread after a day or so and I see it has been hijakced by the null riddler combo.

Good on ya.

I hope your life goes well.
29 Oct 2013, 14:49 PM

come back to this thread after a day or so and I see it has been hijakced by the null riddler combo.

Good on ya.

I hope your life goes well.

I thank you for your interest. I am assuming you are still very frustrated?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★