Login

russian armor

OKW art flares at least should get an indicator in minimap

22 Aug 2019, 17:03 PM

Haha now nothing will be able to kill allied howitzers as Quad insta kills recon planes

GG ReKt

German and USA recon loiter will at least fly one loop after a certain patch.
However, SOV recons would be shot down instantly now...., maybe they forgot to change or the buff would not help them to fly for a single loop after Ostwind buffed.
22 Aug 2019, 17:49 PM

The idea of this Change is pretty good. I can see where a Recon plan is, but I have no idea what the OKW vision is when they use this ability. It would simply be a User experience improvement rather than a nerf.
22 Aug 2019, 18:29 PM

German and USA recon loiter will at least fly one loop after a certain patch.
However, SOV recons would be shot down instantly now...., maybe they forgot to change or the buff would not help them to fly for a single loop after Ostwind buffed.

Ah ok thanks didn’t notice that part of the changes
22 Aug 2019, 19:50 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Also, i think the bug on which dead planes give vision for a reduced amount of time is till there.
22 Aug 2019, 21:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Aug 2019, 00:05 AMAlphrum

This whole topic is about OKW flares so ofc i would assume you'd be talking about. yeah Ok, i misunderstood no need to cry like a little wus.

Calling this ability a "complete joke" or other people have said "absolutely broken" is a definition of a exaggeration. People making it seem like its some ground breaking ability which its not. Did i say it should be uncounterable? stop putting words in my mouth, right now ther are more pressing issues that needs to be balanced, maybe in the future if they start looking at rebalancing recon options for OKW (like flares, IR half track etc.) it will be dealt then, together. Not picking and choosing what you like and don't like about OKW.

This is hands down one of the most pressing issues in the game at the moment that should be looked at. It is a legitimate map hack. In 1v1 maybe not as much, but still so as you can have a stuka with cmd panther. Team games it is a joke. If their partner makes a stuka, or makes a werfer targets lit up all day. It stops UKF and USF being able to use any fwd retreats. It improves targeting greatly if their team goes Lefh. Improves some call in abilitys. Stops the ability of your team to set up flanking manuevers or traps as they can see it coming. Stops brits being able to use any emplacements late game especially the 17 pdr as they can see it being built and just rush it. Not that it would have much of an impact anyways they would already know where it is. Positioning of MGs and where the AT guns are at. Makes for the best and most reliable rcon in the game to call in take out allied artillery pieces. Is the best and most reliable rcon ability in the game with no draw backs whatsoever and uncounterable. Just It going off every 2 mins makes me have to rearrange my entire back field.

But yeah its not that bad
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS