Login

russian armor

UKF September patch discussion

• This thread is locked
PAGES (18)down
8 Sep 2019, 22:02 PM

Yes, just the Bofors. As of Today anyway. Who knows what the future will bring?

My standpoint is that no units, no matter the faction, should ever be nerfed out of the game. Seeing people behave with that goal in mind just get really infuriating.
8 Sep 2019, 22:46 PM

Yes, just the Bofors. As of Today anyway. Who knows what the future will bring?

My standpoint is that no units, no matter the faction, should ever be nerfed out of the game. Seeing people behave with that goal in mind just get really infuriating.

Bofors was OP in some situations, still the unit can be usefull. Nothing got nerf out.

UK should get brace only with garrison, as extra they should get option to build MG bunkers.
8 Sep 2019, 23:34 PM

Why should UKF players tolerate having units nerfed out of the game while every other faction get reworks and such to restore usefulness? Every faction has the right to be able to use ALL of their arsenal, no exceptions. This very long anti-UKF crusade has to have it's limits. I'm in a favour of a rework of the Bofors, NOT remove it from the game.

There is a long enough list of units in all factions that simply cannot compete in the actual metagame, but UKF has to be some sort special boi and be the exeption just because it relies on badly designes emplacements?
Dont you wanna talk about Maxims, OST Puma, E8's, USF Sherman76, M10, DshK HMG, conscripts on some cases, Hetzers, Pz4E, B4, partisans, even Obers can be considered useless against vet3 infantry...

There is no such thing as an anti-UKF crusade, at least from the perspective of non biased people.
8 Sep 2019, 23:50 PM

only way to make the bofors both useful and fair would require a rework of the entire emplacment system (which im fine with but its a lot of work i imagine) because anything with that much health and brace shouldnt be able to melt shit in a 360 degree arc and nobody will pay for a unit that cant actually control the area while being unable to move is a joke. its a catch 22
9 Sep 2019, 01:01 AM

If at least one of all the things you said were true... and if it did it would be so meaningless.

I dont get why people got so mad at bofors nerf is it actually pwns noobs...
It has no use against skilled players and is never seen in high skilled UKF Matches
Or is that noobofors users like to build-and-forget, simcity style? :romeoMug:

Can you prove me wrong about the ttk of the bofor? I'n not a stat guy but i tested thing before i speak.

And to make myself clear, i'm not (that) mad about the bofor neft (but still, getting dps cut in haft is not something to happy). I believe in rework, not remove units, after 1.2, i'm the one tested the bofor, point out that it was an overneft and suggested suppression increase as they did in 1.3. If AA performance of bofor stay the same as current, i will still consider it useful with me personally, but haft of rof sure will affect.

What i hate is the attitude of guys like you, claiming others is noobs/abuse when they make use of unit they have without giving construction arguments.
9 Sep 2019, 01:24 AM

What i hate is the attitude of guys like you, claiming others is noobs/abuse when they make use of unit they have without giving construction arguments.

Why do you blame the stupid axis player then? Oh wait, if an allied playes is noob, we need to buff allied forces bcos #gameIsHard but if axis messes up he is an idiotic moron and thats fine...

Nice bias there. Maybe you need your own medicine and thats what you really hate.
9 Sep 2019, 01:33 AM

Why do you blame the stupid axis player then? Oh wait, if an allied playes is noob, we need to buff allied forces bcos #gameIsHard but if axis messes up he is an idiotic moron and thats fine...

Nice bias there. Maybe you need your own medicine and thats what you really hate.

In which post did i request a bofor buff ??

In which post that i blame ??
9 Sep 2019, 01:50 AM

And are you among those "stupid axis player" said by yourself ?? Can you point out any time i use words like "stupid", "noods", "abuse" with blame intention ??

I'm not claim myself to be unbias and now i will admit that i was overREACT. But. Leave the hate part aside, do you have anything to actually give an argument about bofor.
9 Sep 2019, 18:47 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Back to UKF topic
9 Sep 2019, 19:04 PM

Ok, now as i said not long before, i tested bofor 1.3 and think it still acceptable in area control with reliable suppression. I found out that suppression is lot more useful when facing multi squad coming in different direction, with which i can actually "micro" the bofor to quickly swich target and suppress them all. The remain problem is AA performance, after the last patch, bofor suddenly become decent in shooting down aircraft, meaning i dont have to alway invest 100 fuel in centau in every match. I wonder if bofor AA can stay the same after this patch.
9 Sep 2019, 19:10 PM

it still rotate too slowly to keep up with planes
9 Sep 2019, 19:23 PM

it still rotate too slowly to keep up with planes

And i'm hoping that it will be improved. The vet 1 bonus in rotation and tracking is actually pretty good, but vetting up a bofor is simply mission impossible now. Reduce vet requirements is a good stat.
PAGES (18)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS