Login

russian armor

Can anyone give me any USF strats?

28 Jul 2019, 04:59 AM

Ive uncovered almost every rock as USF, I have done rear echelon 30.Cal abuse, AE flamers+bar, Paratrooper beacon of hope army, mass production tank horde, I&R Target finders, double officer/rifle chain smoker spam, Scott mortar abuse, Major lock down trolling and ambulance hit and runs and even a blood thirsty medic army. I want something new I can try out as these guys as they are my favorite faction.
28 Jul 2019, 05:10 AM

I still desperately want to try and make the M3/M5 halftracks work, if M3 perhaps with cav rifles and bazookas. Then maybe try and get combined arms in for the bazooka reload buff. Haven't had the time to take it into automatch yet though.
28 Jul 2019, 05:44 AM

I still desperately want to try and make the M3/M5 halftracks work, if M3 perhaps with cav rifles and bazookas. Then maybe try and get combined arms in for the bazooka reload buff. Haven't had the time to take it into automatch yet though.

I would try this if it wasn't for the fact that Cav rifles are probably the worst unit in existence. Now what could be good is if you got a friend to give you a halftrack and slam it full of para tommygunners and pay the OKW Med HQ a visit. im talking full send here, 2 paras in the track and one driving it so all of the sudden 3 paras are gunning your inf down at the med truck.
28 Jul 2019, 05:53 AM

I just played a 2v2 with someone who used the urban assault commander on Elst and built almost nothing but RE's, fighting pits (made one AA truck and AT gun). He built a USF version of Sim City. It was odd and almost comical to see all of the RE's running around. He didn't do a lot of damage but kept them off-balance. It kind of surprised me but we won.
28 Jul 2019, 09:50 AM

A fun teamgame strat for USF might be the combination of mechanized regiment and the new USF commander (Urban Assault), One player gives his teammate an empty WC51 truck (the .50 probably doesn't even need to be upgraded through the game) and then you place your RE with rifle grenades in the jeep and have the first mobile indirect fire unit which can fire through bushes etc. the mechanized player can follow up with the m21 mortar halftrack and int he lategame after getting whatever light vehicles you needed you can transition into scotts, guarded by m36 jacksons.
This strategy was played by a at that time high ranked 2 usf 1 sov premade team and allwoed them to get a lot of infantry and vehicles on the field whithout using a easy counterable mortar or the pack howitzer.
The maximum range for the riflegrenades has changed but it might still be fun to play, HMGs do outrange you but you can selfspot or spot for other troops with the WC51 and start engaging teamweapons with your Riflemen as soon as the HMG tries to reposition against the riflegrenades, later M21 mortar rounds or the scott projectiles.
28 Jul 2019, 11:12 AM

i still need to try out scott spam with bazooka rifles
28 Jul 2019, 15:21 PM

i still need to try out scott spam with bazooka rifles

It can be fun. Be prepared to have your orientation questioned by players who find their JT's suddenly not all powerful. It works best with a couple AT guns, a .50 cal, and IR pathfinder in the mix. I use it regularly on players at my skill level, but don't think that it would help me beat anyone above my skill level. Panzerwerfers or Walking Stuka can wreck this so it's anything but a free win.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 42
unknown 21
Mexico 16
Germany 867

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %