Login

russian armor

Stuart need buffs man.

24 Jul 2019, 12:46 PM

well, you need to get super-close and spend around 5 seconds aiming and shooting. Doing so even vs panther is kinda ankward. "Hello, can i shoot you in the buttocks pretty please thank you and goodbye?".

P.S. Dang, someone need to picture this :help:

PLS do not quote if what you are going to write is completely irrelevant with my post. It creates the impression that claimed that it is easy to "Point Blank Engine Shot" a Panther when I never made such a claim.

I have simply pointed out that Ram = Point Blank Engine Shot = 2 Fausts are completely different.

If in your opinion a light tank like Stuart should easily cause engine damage to a Panther pls explain how and why you would be buff this ability.
24 Jul 2019, 13:02 PM

Its a alright unit, if really does have a squirt gun on it but its abilitys are good. Honestly something like smoke canister would really help, Anything else might be too much.
24 Jul 2019, 16:38 PM

Lowering its damage by a percentage and then raising its rate of fire by the same amount would help with consistency without changing its overall DPS. This would make it less frustrating to play against where you don’t end up losing a whole bunch of dudes to one lucky shot and less frustrating to play with when you fail to hit with what seems like every shot.

24 Jul 2019, 19:02 PM

Okay essay time.
Lets say Stuart is anti tank, cause its not anti infantry.

The Stuart is chasing a luch.
Due to Stuarts low damage and rate of fire, it will slowly kill the luch.
And before the Luch is killed, the Stuart will be fausted.

Simply buff its rate of fire
24 Jul 2019, 19:13 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

so because your opponet utilized a snare by protecting their luchs we're supposed to buff the stuart? I don't see how that connects.
24 Jul 2019, 21:29 PM

To me the Stuart is fine in it's current state. Decent AI and Decent AT and comes out in a reasonable amount of time. Can hardcounter Ostheer light vehicles and deals with the Flak HT and Luchs effectively. Really only has problems against the Puma otherwise. Kind of wish the AEC was more like the Stuart instead of coming out 5-6 minutes into the game and wiping the floor with vehicles that come way later.
25 Jul 2019, 02:33 AM

I don't know. It could probably be a little bit better vs infantry than it is. Doesn't have to be quite like a Luchs in that regard but its very expensive and gets easily countered by any amount of AT.
25 Jul 2019, 03:45 AM

In most situation,using that ability would get the Stuart killed. Stuart do not have any defensive ability like smoke and this ability need be used within 5m. It works like 2 fausts but costs 270mp, 70fuel and 60 muni.

There is not a single other unit in the etire USF rooster that can give a smoke barrage to support a stuart. The ability is worthless but the comparison with t34 ram is bad to say the least.
25 Jul 2019, 13:12 PM

Stuart has a similar problem as Comet. What is the purpose of this tank AT or AI? Having both AT and AI capabilities make the unit average. Does anyone know Stuart stats vs AEC? I say Stuart fits the "AT" option well for the LT tier.

The frustrating part of Stuart is killing Stuka and and PanzerWerfer late game is way too expensive, especially if you have to back tech.
25 Jul 2019, 14:52 PM

Agreed with wingzero. Stuart is somewhat a underperforming average light. But on the other side it has a dominant aspect when compared to other non armored light vehicles. I will displace 222s, 221s, FHT and stukas/werfers.

I would like, specifically for the stuart to be a better light but less of a crutch unit. In an ideal world a stuart+sherman should do very well if their skillset were not rubbish
25 Jul 2019, 18:34 PM

Stuart has a similar problem as Comet. What is the purpose of this tank AT or AI? Having both AT and AI capabilities make the unit average. Does anyone know Stuart stats vs AEC? I say Stuart fits the "AT" option well for the LT tier.

The frustrating part of Stuart is killing Stuka and and PanzerWerfer late game is way too expensive, especially if you have to back tech.

It'd be similar to the Comet if the Comet was your only tank.

The Stuart works not because it's a good AT vehicle, but because it's your only AT vehicle at that point the game.

A unit doesn't need to be good to be the best option available.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★