Login

russian armor

4th time back after break... ANNNDDD nothings changed haha

• This thread is locked
6 Jun 2019, 05:00 AM

I really question the competence of the devs...

Axis are still OP and easier to play than ever...

I realize that allies might be balanced if you're a top tier player... but Axis are SO MUCH EASIER to play... you can make more mistakes and win, you have better armor, less likely to just lose a unit out of the blue...

I queue 1v1 allies, get annihilated by luchs kite, they move smoke from rifles, add it to the weakest unit, doesn't matter, every axis unit is anti infantry and can protect their superior MGs and Mortars... whermact gren spam is sooo good now too.

Now I queue axis... it's like I can breathe, all my units can deal with each situation quite nicely... all my tanks aren't made of paper, i have some of the coolest commander abilities that give me line of sight of the whole map while strafing the supposedly "mobile" allied force...

And you realize buildings favor EVERY axis unit right... even give the MG godlike range... while the US mortar takes 10 shots to get anything out of it, moving units close to Mp44 units get melted... you literally can only use grenades, and a player can hop out... you need to have a timer showing the troops moving out of the building, a 5 man squad taking WAYYY longer to get out. Buildings are the worst feature in this whole game. USF get screwed by them.

Sorry, but this game is not balanced at all, maybe for a micro managing maniac... but holy shit... I still can't believe they favor Axis so heavily.

Guess I need to take another year break and see what's changed haha.
6 Jun 2019, 07:15 AM

4th time back after break... ANNNDDD nothings changed haha

Because quitting and waiting for X time won't fix being bad, which is clear case here.

Easier to play doesn't mean stronger.
Otherwise ost would be uncontested #1 faction.
6 Jun 2019, 08:13 AM

Well i guess being away for a while, playing shitty because of being rusty is certainly game's fault.
6 Jun 2019, 08:53 AM

I really question the competence of the devs...

Axis are still OP and easier to play than ever...

My friend no :

1.Brits are eaz... If someoene is op its them.

2.USF, SOV and OKW is no par, competent players knows what to do, and they all have great options to deal with lights.

3.OST sucks arse, one can lock em in with proper UC carrier and laugh off, or some other shit. To win with em you need to be way better player than opponent, or have lucky tellers..

6 Jun 2019, 14:44 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Funny i hear from alot of people crying to me allies are op
hm...

I hate to say it, but i can't find your playercard in your profile :(
6 Jun 2019, 15:37 PM

Because quitting and waiting for X time won't fix being bad, which is clear case here.

Easier to play doesn't mean stronger.
Otherwise ost would be uncontested #1 faction.

Ost easier to play?
6 Jun 2019, 15:47 PM

6 Jun 2019, 16:23 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

I will close this down for the sake of everyone involved especially the thread-creator. If you wanna express your balance concerns please do so, but don't do it in this kind of manner.

/locked
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 43
unknown 11
Germany 9
unknown 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W