Login

russian armor

Annoying crawler bug?

14 May 2019, 11:37 AM

So I have noticed this issue quite long time ago already and always wondered if this is a bug or not... might as well make a thread about it :snfPeter:

Take a look on this clip: https://clips.twitch.tv/AstuteEnthusiasticOstrichMau5

You can see that the riflemen squad is ignoring Hans' movement command for several seconds before doing anything. I noticed that -when this bug/issue happens- it always does so when 1 or multiple models of the squad are crawling on the floor... just like in this clip. So maybe it has something to do with that. The crawling makes it unable for the squad to follow any command.

I missed out on wipes or lost units because of this issue already since my squad took up to 5 seconds to react to something like a retreat command (and no it was not input lag in that case :snfPeter: )

Is there someone who knows what can cause the crawling animation (outside of HMG supression)... is it explosive rounds?
14 May 2019, 11:45 AM

Is there someone who knows what can cause the crawling animation (outside of HMG supression)... is it explosive rounds?

I'd figure it's triggered by anything that deals AOE damage rather than direct damage (apart from suppression) as mortars, tank shells and flamers can all make models jump for cover.
14 May 2019, 14:34 PM

I'd figure it's triggered by anything that deals AOE damage rather than direct damage (apart from suppression) as mortars, tank shells and flamers can all make models jump for cover.

That is true. That happens to me also. I was thinking that it was a mechanic a "shock" factor. Like the units get surprised and the unit ducks down out of terror or a reaction towards sudden expectation. That makes a logical explanation but if it is a bug, yeah, fix it.

That should be a camo mechanic for "Luchs". Interesting right!
14 May 2019, 15:32 PM

Riflemen/Penals will ignore order in a short time when they got attacked by flame HT. Is this a bug or an intended reaction?
14 May 2019, 15:38 PM

Riflemen/Penals will ignore order in a short time when they got attacked by flame HT. Is this a bug or an intended reaction?

same issue like above I think
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS