Login

russian armor

Machine Gun(s)

19 Apr 2019, 23:43 PM

Just a few simple question to anyone more experienced in combined arms.

When do you get 2 MGs?
After incorporating a .50 caliber into most of my builds, it feels tempting to get 2, to cover each other. They do such good damage that it feels it could work.
20 Apr 2019, 00:16 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

When you have the composition to support and defend it. Giving away a 50 is bad news. Either support it with infantry or get your other 50 to cover it.

Alternativly when you're floating a bit and don't know what to get. MGs are great to lock down cutoff and VPs.

Lastly, when your opponet is spamming volks, and has no indirect. That's the best time, just so long as you're supporting your 50 cals and not expecting them to 1 v 5 the blob of death.
20 Apr 2019, 00:21 AM

Personally double .50 is nice but I'd usually rather have one and use the spare mp to get some sort of elite infantry or if I'm airborne some other support weapon (like pack howie or ATG if I need at).

I'll only do it if they're blobbing really hard usually, but rangers or paras with thompsons backed by a .50 do an even better job of controlling blobs IMO.
1 May 2019, 03:23 AM

Bulletin wise, what's the best bulletin for an MG, more accuracy or more surpression?
5 May 2019, 13:46 PM

If memory serves, always go accuracy.

Bulletins are so minor I can't see them swinging games much though.

Bullshit ones like snare range nonwithstanding.
5 May 2019, 14:46 PM

Personally I always use 1 HMG to support the infantry attacks. I only get a 2nd one if there is a really good civilian building where it's worth to keep one HMG in permanently. Means 1 HMG is static then, the other one gets moved constantly.

I think it's not worth the risk of having 2 "mobile" HMGs, as one of it will get stolen sooner or later most likely
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★