Login

russian armor

OKW Special OPS Doc rework idea

11 Apr 2019, 14:46 PM

Infiltration Tactics---good enough,not change
Artillery Flares---very good,not change
Command panther----make this Doc in 1v1 very powerful....although I real like it...but for balance,maybe command panther should 0cp and call in after SWHQ deploy....

Radio silence-----should rework...or replace by other ability,I think assault pack、early warning systems or OST ambush training for OKW infantry will be interesting.......

IR.stg44----I think this Doc named special ops,they should have special forces,so my suggest is----Brandenburger

Brandenburger
4 or 5 men Ober/JLI squad
got 2x IR.stg44 and 2(or3)Ober(or JLI) 98k or other weapon
can hide in cover ,and neutralize enemy territory very fast,but can't capture territory
Ability---teller mine, satchel charge or demolition charge,booby trap
Same time only one in battlefield,call in or airborne, 5cp or 0cp but request any 2 HQ deployed
11 Apr 2019, 15:05 PM

Permanently Banned
So you want to further buff the already stupid meta doctrine to make it even more meta? Noice.

11 Apr 2019, 15:20 PM

I don't want to see radio silence gone. It's actually really strong, but hard to gage the impact it has when using it so people think it's weak. I recall playing against a guy who was bloody good with it. We were playing 2s and we were constantly under fire and not knowing where from. I had my sniper chased down by a luchs and my team mate couldn't respond because he couldn't see on the map what I was calling him towards.
11 Apr 2019, 16:14 PM

Special Ops dont need to chage

its fine now
11 Apr 2019, 16:51 PM

Why do you keep suggesting buffs to Spec Ops? It's the strongest OKW doctrine.
11 Apr 2019, 17:43 PM

Artillery Flares---very good,not change

No, they are too good. This ability should be replaced with a recon plan, uncounterable recon shouldnt be in the game. Same goes for Brit early warning

If you want to buff the commander, the broken things should be fixed too. I like that you at least support command panther being tech-locked
11 Apr 2019, 19:11 PM

only thing that really needs look at is command panther. Just changing it from call in or delaying its arrival should be suffice, i dont see any other way to change it without starting to drop its stats
11 Apr 2019, 19:33 PM

Spec Ops is a joke. The Panther is in my opinion overpowered in its current state regardless, not even having to Tech to get the best tank destroyer in the game (and it kills infantry with mg upgrade) is absolutely crazy
11 Apr 2019, 22:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2019, 16:51 PMLago
Why do you keep suggesting buffs to Spec Ops? It's the strongest OKW doctrine.

Because I saw a poll about “all call in heavy armor need medium tank tech”and most player agree,and it happened on new commander in test mod .I think Special OPS is strong because they can take full OKW light armor adavantage and call in panther without SWHQ in 1v1.
But what will happen if command panther call in after SWHQ even like KT?
So I think it should be rework,NERF call in request,and make it be 4v4 support commander,a special infantry squad and powerful arua but didn't have off-map will let this commander have clear positioning....
And I really dont want see Special OPS be another Scavenge Doc,there almost no NERF direct,but even all about OKW balance change affect this commander and make this commander useless.
11 Apr 2019, 23:01 PM

Because I saw a poll about “all call in heavy armor need medium tank tech”and most player agree,and it happened on new commander in test mod .I think Special OPS is strong because they can take full OKW light armor adavantage and call in panther without SWHQ in 1v1.
But what will happen if command panther call in after SWHQ even like KT?
So I think it should be rework,NERF call in request,and make it be 4v4 support commander,a special infantry squad and powerful arua but didn't have off-map will let this commander have clear positioning....
And I really dont want see Special OPS be another Scavenge Doc,there almost no NERF direct,but even all about OKW balance change affect this commander and make this commander useless.

If that happens, they'll probably reduce the Command Panther's cost back down to 200.
11 Apr 2019, 23:48 PM

Infiltration nades and flares are fine not change LMAO

This website should devise some kind of credential system for balance talk, maybe force everybody to have their player card linked to their profile?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★