Login

russian armor

osttruppen bulletins

8 Mar 2019, 16:49 PM

I've been trying out osttruppen doctrine recently but can't figure out what bulletins to put on. Usually i put bulletins that buff gren because i can use it at the start of the game but don't think that's applicable to osttruppen. In general, i'm not too familiar with the bulletins, any advice?
8 Mar 2019, 16:54 PM

Every bulletin that affects conscripts affects osttruppen too. For example bronze infantry training: the +3% accuracy for grenadiers & conscripts so it's a good idea to use these too.
8 Mar 2019, 16:54 PM

They are, write osttruppen in target name:

https://coh2db.com/bulletins/index

The best bulletins for osttruppen are 3% gren accuracy, faust range bulletin and 3% harder to hit.

Some other good bulletins are pak40 buildtime, halftrack buildtime, mg42 veterancy and pgren veterancy.
8 Mar 2019, 17:32 PM

They are, write osttruppen in target name:

https://coh2db.com/bulletins/index

The best bulletins for osttruppen are 3% gren accuracy, faust range bulletin and 3% harder to hit.

Some other good bulletins are pak40 buildtime, halftrack buildtime, mg42 veterancy and pgren veterancy.

are you sure that +3% accuracy is any relevant on them? Their cover bonus is +300% accuracy, so their base acc must be so horrible that 3% do nothing
8 Mar 2019, 17:35 PM

are you sure that +3% accuracy is any relevant on them? Their cover bonus is +300% accuracy, so their base acc must be so horrible that 3% do nothing
A bit off topic. Do they do more damage than Grens when in cover?

On topic: The best bulletin is the Faust ragne one since a lot of players misjudge the save range for their vehicle.
8 Mar 2019, 18:08 PM

The base accuracy doesn't matter; it's a 3% improvement, and accuracy bonuses are usually multiplied together too.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★