Login

russian armor

HMG "handbrake" mode & manual reload.

23 Feb 2019, 14:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2019, 19:12 PMhooosh
As if early Maxim/Vickers spam ain't stronk enough.

I read this and assumed this thread must have been necroed from 2017......but then I remembered this is COH2.ORG XD
23 Feb 2019, 15:03 PM
Donator 11

I thought we had a "competitive" mod that added such a feature in such as manual reload and also made it so capture points did not block pathfinding.

I reckon for HMGs and LMGs a manual reload or possible ability to micro to that extent would simply be another feature we as players could utilize to better beat our opponents. I would welcome more micro abilities to better control my troops.
23 Feb 2019, 15:04 PM

0 reason not to, so... yes please
23 Feb 2019, 16:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2019, 15:08 PMNosliw
I like these ideas. They are nice solutions to small issues in the game. Adding the solutions would be another thing that would distinguish medium from high-level players, as it increases the amount of micro required to optimally use HMGs.

Unfortunately, it's doubtful that we'll ever see anything like this implemented.

How come you say that? We got a handbrake mode for AA halftracks and it's apparently possible to implement a manual reload command since I think blitzkrieg/spearhead has it and certain abilities like AP rounds force reloads on mgs.

It'd even be nice to see a manual reload key for magazine-fed vehicle based weapons like the AAHT and luchs and 222 (not totally sure if the latter 2 are magazine-fed but I would assume so).
23 Feb 2019, 16:43 PM

How come you say that? We got a handbrake mode for AA halftracks and it's apparently possible to implement a manual reload command since I think blitzkrieg/spearhead has it and certain abilities like AP rounds force reloads on mgs.

MrSmith implemented such a key in a balance mod... the one which got canceled if you remember. I have no idea however why this mechanic got dismissed after that

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★