Login

russian armor

Fausts bugged?

2 Feb 2019, 16:08 PM

I have been seeing a lot of missing fausts lately. Is this new? I don't remember them missing at all just a couple of months ago?
2 Feb 2019, 18:19 PM

What? How can you do this? This is outrageous. Its unfair! How can you fire a snare and not hit the vehicle?

Oh, well, its not exactly a new bug
Many times, they have claimed to have fixed it, only for it to keep happenin on and on
Gardening Lelic
2 Feb 2019, 20:39 PM

All at granades should be like this something like 80% chance to hit
2 Feb 2019, 21:17 PM

All at granades should be like this something like 80% chance to hit

Na, I don't see a reason why this should be a thing.
All medium and heavies take one AT nade hit without any consequences (besides a small loss of HP). If the player manages to eat two or get hit by any other AT before they just misplayed and get punished.

2 Feb 2019, 21:21 PM

Permanently Banned
Snares always had a chance to bug up since time immemorial. Attempts to fix them have improved their reliability but they were never completely fixed.
2 Feb 2019, 21:42 PM

Snares always had a chance to bug up since time immemorial. Attempts to fix them have improved their reliability but they were never completely fixed.

I've personally never had any issues with snares except with the old Rifle AT nade where it would get stuck in limbo and the faust missing.

Im pretty sure the at rifle nade was fixed, at-least I haven't had issues with it recently. Still get faust missing though.
2 Feb 2019, 21:56 PM
Donator 11

I've personally never had any issues with snares except with the old Rifle AT nade where it would get stuck in limbo and the faust missing.

Im pretty sure the at rifle nade was fixed, at-least I haven't had issues with it recently. Still get faust missing though.

The faust bug is directly connected to the distance between firing point and ground. That is why you will never experience it in the case of AT nades or AT rifle nades, as they are launched from the height of around soldiers head. Only the faust is fired from a lower point and thus it is the only one that suffers. The mod team tried to make the launching point higher and as much as I heard it did actually work, but it also made the animation look ridiculous so they never merged that change into the game.
3 Feb 2019, 02:22 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Only the faust is fired from a lower point and thus it is the only one that suffers

wow thanks. that's kind of funny, really. In a sad way.
3 Feb 2019, 09:24 AM

It is an old bug and it seems that it also has something to do with fog of war.

It is possible to fix fist phenomenon by making a timed ability making the enemy tank visible in fog of ware for the time of Faust-animation.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight