Login

russian armor

The Overwatch Problem

PAGES (11)down
21 Jan 2019, 08:24 AM

I have no idea why you would bring up a point about a previous iteration of the ability in a discussion about the effectiveness of the current iteration.

Well that's funny because I just ****ing explained it you jerk. It was a mistake. I did not realize the randomness I had noticed had been removed. What. Don't. You. Get???

Check your arguments before posting them.

I didn't make an argument. I literally just made a comment about something I've seen the ability do, which I WASN'T AWARE IT COULDN'T DO ANYMORE. Then enter you, on a mission to correct me like I said a Jackson can't penetrate a p4 or something. Jesus Christ.

What I'm tired of on this forum is people who get on their high horse over finer details. If I'm not understanding a core feature of the game but I'm arguing anyway, light me up. If I talk about something that recently got patched out, that's not really something you need to jump on me for...

I think all tracking loiters should be gone, so I treat this ability and others like it with some disdain. Removing tracking abilities entirely would be the argument I would make with respect to SA.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS