Login

russian armor

Wer Fragmentation bombs

14 Dec 2018, 20:35 PM

This ability is super cool and sometimes rather useful, when you are facing an at wall and decide to rush in, this ability is useful, otherwise, it's a huge munitions dump. When it hits, it hits, but most of the time, your enemy is competent enough to micro his units well.
14 Dec 2018, 20:44 PM

Found out why on the official forums: on top of the Thompsons great profile rangers actually have a damage reduction modifier so even a direct grenade won't drop a model. Knock %10 off ever bullet too and you have a very strong squad...

On top of their RA already making every one of them Neo from the matrix.
15 Dec 2018, 20:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Dec 2018, 05:22 AMgbem

200 muni IL-2 runs should wipe squads aswell... but its alot slower in comparison and only really useful vs static or slow targets

Because it's a loiter and area denial versus skillshot? Try predicting where enemy will move the squads with the fragmentation bombs then come back. It needs to wipe to pay for itself.
15 Dec 2018, 22:24 PM

Which IL-2 run? The AT strafe on tank hunter is much more similar to frag bombs, and I *believe* their arrival time is the same.

Aren’t they both stafes? So their time varies based on where you are on the map.
16 Dec 2018, 05:18 AM

Aren’t they both stafes? So their time varies based on where you are on the map.

Yes, but I worded my point poorly. There's a delay timer that determines how quickly the plane begins its strafe from when you click. I *think* the IL2 AT strafe and Frag bombs have the same number for that value
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★