Login

russian armor

Hell Let Loose 2019 Hype

28 Nov 2018, 18:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6FazLWlul4&feature=youtu.be

Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype
28 Nov 2018, 22:32 PM

I stopped getting hyped for games entering Early Access limbo a long time ago. That being said I do hope this game does well but I'm waiting for reviews before I get it.
29 Nov 2018, 01:00 AM

Makes me remember Red Orchestra games. Was fun times playing those.
29 Nov 2018, 06:40 AM

I stopped getting hyped for games entering Early Access limbo a long time ago. That being said I do hope this game does well but I'm waiting for reviews before I get it.

I know where you're coming from but this game is one that my gut was absolutely sure for so I supported it, plus it was 30 bucks shile I got a 40 euro or something like that price tag on Iron Harvest which I'm not gonna fork over just like that, especially with a lot of red flags, at least for me, like the unity engine for example. That shit is just unoptimized as fuck.
29 Nov 2018, 07:47 AM

29 Nov 2018, 07:56 AM

another game to seperate insignificant playerbase from this genre even more
29 Nov 2018, 13:00 PM

That game is already out.

It's called Red Orchestra 2

I usually ignore your stupid ignorant trollish comments but I'll bite, where the fuck do you see Panthers in RO2, or 100 players, or CoH's resource system in place there?
29 Nov 2018, 14:41 PM

Can't wait to get some ptsd inducing battles.

Do you know Forgotten Hope 2? I think you may enjoy it until hell let loose launches. Huge maps, 100 player servers, and a lot of fronts represented (there is even a series of battles between australians and italian troops in north africa)
29 Nov 2018, 15:23 PM

I was about to write something along the lines of "Another multiplayer only/mainly shooter, is the last thing the market needs" but then again: There aren´t many 2015+ WW2 games without red dot sights on MP40s and SJW bullshit behind every corner (looking at u BF5 and CoDWW2 if one´d call that a MP mainly game) that have more than 15 players in-game as their peaks (looking at you Days of War and Battalion44) (Should give more of a try to Post Scriptum maybe)

Besides, the concept of mixing an RO2-like FPS with a CoH styled resource system is a unique and interesting thing

However, we desperately need some modern WW2 SP campaings from creators who know enough history to not arm majority of western german troops with PPSHes, to not claim that SBS troops were recruited from criminals and to make it certain from soldiers uniform and weaponry whether he´s an American or a British
29 Nov 2018, 15:37 PM
Patrion 14

Hmm

Early Access and the unreal engine.. It smells like a new hz1z..... sorry to say

OAK
29 Nov 2018, 15:58 PM

I like the sounds and effects. But waiting until people actually try it out.
29 Nov 2018, 16:16 PM

Unreal Engine ?

:loco:
29 Nov 2018, 17:52 PM

The camera shaking effects are definate no go for me. I love how games/movies have camera shake. Like, is that what real life looks like to you? All shaky and blurry? Do you have parkinsons? Herky jerky wandering chameleon eyes? Was there a 12 year in the fields at WW2 filming with his Dads betamax camcorder? F'ing tards.

Graphics look hot though.
29 Nov 2018, 18:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2018, 17:52 PMRosbone
The camera shaking effects are definate no go for me. I love how games/movies have camera shake. Like, is that what real life looks like to you? All shaky and blurry? Do you have parkinsons? Herky jerky wandering chameleon eyes? Was there a 12 year in the fields at WW2 filming with his Dads betamax camcorder? F'ing tards.

Agree about the stupid effects. Even though I dont find graphics to be impressive overall.
29 Nov 2018, 23:27 PM

Can't wait to get some ptsd inducing battles.

Do you know Forgotten Hope 2? I think you may enjoy it until hell let loose launches. Huge maps, 100 player servers, and a lot of fronts represented (there is even a series of battles between australians and italian troops in north africa)

I tried it out a couple of months ago but it's not my type of game, altho I did sink in about 800 or so hours in Battlefield 1942, at least that's what my xfire account said before they shut down the service.

It gave me some nostalgia filled moments but that was about it for me, everything else was really frustrating to say the least, I really liked Project Reality tho, a realistic mod again for BF2 but in modern times that basically inspired Squad, but again, the modern setting isn't really my style, that's why I own Post-Scriptum and not Squad for example.

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2018, 15:37 PMoakdk
Hmm

Early Access and the unreal engine.. It smells like a new hz1z..... sorry to say

OAK

What the hell are you talking about, there are plenty of Unreal engine games on Steam that are being supported monthly if not weekly, I'll put Foxhole and Post-Scriptum as good examples here, both are semi-realistic and authentic WW2-based shooters so I see no reason for your comment.

Unreal Engine ?

:loco:

It's a hell of a lot better than Unity that's for sure, if you don't believe me feel free to do the research in the amount of complaints people have for Unreal and for Unity and you will see a lot of people with high end rigs complaining about the performance of their Unity engine games.

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2018, 17:52 PMRosbone

Just PR/marketing tricks, game doesn't feature this, supported it early on and never had that. I mean of course there's blurr and that sort of thing to make the immersion more authentic like Red Orchestra 2 but apart from that it's like someone else said, basically a mix of RO2 and CoH, somewhat, if you've ever played that.
30 Nov 2018, 00:10 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I'd admit I'll keep an eye on it, but I am another one not going headlong into hype. Setting up defences sounds cool, but I don't know if I'd care that much about the metagame features. I'd be more interested to hear they somehow managed to make the features of RO2 that didn't turn out so well in practice actually work.
30 Nov 2018, 05:49 AM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

Kind of reminds me of Verdun/Tannenberg but WW2 rather than WW1
30 Nov 2018, 12:07 PM

Interesting, I'll keep my eye on it.
I - LOVE - BF5 however. So smooth and optimized.
Also, the SWJ shit is actually not a problem. I don't mind women
having their avatar and they toned down on cosmetics. Works real good.

- I'm keeping an eye on Enlisted from Gaijin, too.

I loved forgotten Hope 1.0-2.0 they're still alive. Although need BF2.
I loved Battlefield 1942. Had improved graphics for it, too.
http://www.mercilesscreations.net/
https://gamefront.online/files2/listing/pub2/battlefield-1942/Skins/Skin_Packs/?
https://www.moddb.com/mods/merciless-161

Merciless Creations did AMAZING work.

I own and love Ro2 as well, plus that you can drive T34/76 - Pz4
Pz3, T70, Halftracks, etc. It's clunky, but less so than WW2 Online.

Unfortunately, you need a game that appeals to everyone, else the servers
are empty after day 2.
30 Nov 2018, 12:38 PM

Looks good i hope they will add character customization like in bf 5 and solo campagin about black soldiers and womens in army because its trending right now and pretend that east front dont exist and war started in 1942
30 Nov 2018, 13:58 PM

What the hell are you talking about, there are plenty of Unreal engine games on Steam that are being supported monthly if not weekly, I'll put Foxhole and Post-Scriptum as good examples here, both are semi-realistic and authentic WW2-based shooters so I see no reason for your comment.

Foxhole is a RPG not a FPS. Not sure how good/bad it is. Post Scriptum looks like it´s straight out of early 2000s. All the games that I have experienced recently that used Unreal Engine had the same issues basically. I don´t think it´s all the devs fault either. What I am talking about is mostly bad looking graphics, clunky movement, bad netcode, bad optimisation/FPS/crashes etc... Battalion 1944, Days of War, ARK, PUBG, none of them make me think that UE4 is a good engine.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★