Login

russian armor

Civil discussion about OKW

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
29 Nov 2018, 02:38 AM

Yea, OKW need some buffs urgently, if you check https://www.coh2.org/topic/83846/ac-2v2-statistics-wildcard-qt1-qt2 stats, OST and OKW had the lowest winrates...

Not really, 6% and 3% under 50% for the total of each faction and only 2% below 50% for the best axis team (OKW+OST) The only thing the 2v2 stats reinforce is that UKF is usuable in 2v2 with Soviets and USF sucks in 2v2. Sov, OKW, and OST seem pretty balanced overall, Sovs might be (very) slightly overperforming

Yet being 3% above 50% means they desrve URGENT NERFS?

Makes you think.

Hey I only like stats that work for my personal opinion
29 Nov 2018, 02:48 AM

Permanently Banned

Yet being 3% above 50% means they desrve URGENT NERFS?

Makes you think.

You cant point to winrates and say OKW isnt UP but deny winrates when talking about how OKW is OP.

Never said that.
Good job explaining my point so everyone else could understand it aswell but I don't think it was needed, thank you though :)
29 Nov 2018, 02:48 AM

And as I said before, how are stats now suddenly relevant but not back when OKW dominated 1v1 in GCS. But now that it has 3% from 50% it suddenly needs URGENT BUFFS. Not to forget its 2v2 where players hardly are even of same skill level and wont ever have perfect sample unless you have lots of games. Double USF had highest winrate, better nerf USF I guess.

Makes u think

yeah makes you think, we all said you stats were not important, yet you insisted they do. Payback time.
29 Nov 2018, 02:49 AM

Permanently Banned

yeah makes you think, we all said you stats were not important, yet you insisted they do. Payback time.

""We""
29 Nov 2018, 03:59 AM

I never undertand this argue: " I must retreat to base to get my weapons"

Yes..u must retreat to get them...but what do u want tell us? That ur squad wouldnt else need back to base in the next 1-2 minutes. Than u maybe play false/right / vs an AFK player...

In higher levels of play there's an advanced maneuver called a "soft retreat" this was very heavy in the EFA days where retreat was punished by lost map control (days before forward retreat points) anyways, this is done by pulling your troops away from combat but not the the base sector so that they can rapidly respond to the front if they need to. Usf can do this very well and very early if they chose by means of the ambulance. By doing this the USF can keep an incredible amount of pressure at the risk of losing the ambulance of course. Retreats do still happen, but less so by means of keeping their units at peak performance. The USF is actually arguably the best suited for this kind of gameplay due to the mobility of the ambulance and that it allows for heals as well as reinforcement (other factions generally need a combination of units or structures to attain this and with structures being immobile it creates a less flexible but harder point to fall back to.)

Retreatimg to acquire a weapon is a drawback in the same way that retreating to buold a base is a drawback for EFA. You are paying upkeep on a unit that might well be fully combat capable but is instead in the base sector. Additionally what if when you retreated and healed up you were 10 mu away from having the 60mu for the BAR? do you sit and wait? You can't upgun on the way to the front can you? Nope. You wait it out or don't get the gun and have to wait until next retreat. Sometimes even needing friendly territory is a pain in the ass if you are capping when you get the munitions for the upgrade. You have to wait and cap THEN upgrade and wait for it to process... There is 0 ways to spin "picking it up in the base is way better than getting it literally anywhere on the map from your base to the enemy's base" the only faction that can really make true advantage of "you pick it immediately instead of having to wait for the upgrade" realistically is UKF since they can drop weapons with the halftrack or out of the bins on the forward assembly allowing them to actually immediately arm on the front instead of trading an upgrade time for a walking from and then back to the front time.
29 Nov 2018, 06:38 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I will assume that the thread will be much more civil in the following few days, but should the discussion devolve once more, this thread will be locked.
1 Dec 2018, 17:57 PM

Yea, OKW need some buffs urgently, if you check https://www.coh2.org/topic/83846/ac-2v2-statistics-wildcard-qt1-qt2 stats, OST and OKW had the lowest winrates...

2V2 is a different story, so as the 4v4.
In 2v2 allies factions are easier to coordinate because their army do not divers so much as OST and OKW do. And it's harder for 2 OKW press enemy down thourghout the line near enemy base.
2 Dec 2018, 14:46 PM

My OKW rank went up by 9 spots even though I didn't play a single OKW game in 10 days. If that's not OP I don't know what is.
2 Dec 2018, 14:53 PM

oh wow OP got KatitOOFed
3 Dec 2018, 03:44 AM

oh wow OP got KatitOOFed

OP was an alt account
3 Dec 2018, 03:47 AM

The thread was also a direct copy-paste of cardboard tank's similar thread, and nevermind that the name should have been a give-away as well as him rambling about children and being a parent in a previous thread.

But then why ruin entertainment :>
3 Dec 2018, 03:51 AM

The thread was also a direct copy-paste of cardboard tank's similar thread, and nevermind that the name should have been a give-away as well as him rambling about children and being a parent in a previous thread.

But then why ruin entertainment :>

Not to mention the dude was talking to himself on his alt and told a mod he was going to swat him.

Also said everyone on here has mental illness
3 Dec 2018, 03:53 AM

Also said everyone on here has mental illness

I mean... even a broken clock is right twice a day...

:snfBarton:
3 Dec 2018, 04:20 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

This is not the place to discuss about the OP.

This is no longer about OKW; thus I see no reason for this thread to stay alive.

/locked
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight