Login

russian armor

Error Message when publishing my maps

25 Nov 2018, 17:14 PM

Need some help here. When I go to "publish" a map I made I get a yellow error sign that says Error Reading Files. Any suggestions, never had this happen before?
25 Nov 2018, 18:22 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Need some help here. When I go to "publish" a map I made I get a yellow error sign that says Error Reading Files. Any suggestions, never had this happen before?

How many maps have you uploaded?
26 Nov 2018, 02:51 AM

Ive uploaded about 10 In the past 2 years and have deleted and unpublished a bunch the more advanced ive gotten with them
26 Nov 2018, 03:09 AM

I thought it was something with the map so I did a new MP with just starting positions and that wont even publish. I go to a random unfinished one I was testing out and clicked publish and it published but not the one I really want to publish. Doesn't make any sense, I verified game files on steam and went through all folders, nothing has changed.
29 Nov 2018, 18:03 PM

Is everything exporting correctly?

Are you able to testplay the map without publishing?

Or is it only at the point of publishing the map to the Workshop ingame that you're having this issue?
30 Nov 2018, 02:02 AM

Yeah it exports, I can play against computer 1v1 2v2 no problem. I can update all my other maps but at random times it wont allow me to. Get a yellow upside down caution sign that stats cant write files. No idea, ive been mapping and uploading for years and all of a sudden. I verified game cache files through steam, I uninstalled and reinstalled clean. Deleted all my workshop, nothing
7 Dec 2018, 01:50 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Yeah it exports, I can play against computer 1v1 2v2 no problem. I can update all my other maps but at random times it wont allow me to. Get a yellow upside down caution sign that stats cant write files. No idea, ive been mapping and uploading for years and all of a sudden. I verified game cache files through steam, I uninstalled and reinstalled clean. Deleted all my workshop, nothing

Hey, I didn't have time to check your email on my end (GPU fan died), and recently just got back in action. Will get to this most likely on Monday. Sorry for the delay.
17 Dec 2018, 22:25 PM

Still giving that dreadful yellow error symbol in modding hub page when I click publish
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS