Login

russian armor

USF Tech Changes Mod Changelog

PAGES (17)down
30 Nov 2018, 02:08 AM

But people who complaint have many reasons to, not just because 4xvolks + LV into command panther is a solid opening, but also because many dont want to learn new playstyles or get better at decision making. COH2 its definitely not an easy game neither its learninig curve.
30 Nov 2018, 07:02 AM

Well now you need to do this. Or is 4x volks into luchs/AAHT into command panther every game "diverse"

Maybe in 1v1, but that's not true in team games for sure.
30 Nov 2018, 08:04 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Maybe in 1v1, but that's not true in team games for sure.

UKF doesn't struggle as much in teamgames as well, still we aim to buff them.
30 Nov 2018, 08:43 AM

Doest struggle u mean that soviet player carry u ?
30 Nov 2018, 17:51 PM

Doest struggle u mean that soviet player carry u ?

Like brummbars carrying OKW lategame?
30 Nov 2018, 18:22 PM

Like brummbars carrying OKW lategame?

Its not like that and u know it. Okw maybe lacks good anti infantry tank but thats it evrything else they have is strong or balanced somehow like pupchen when used in horde or in ambush.
In current gamestate only usf and brits sucks and evrybody knows that so why u fight with this?
30 Nov 2018, 18:29 PM

Its not like that and u know it. Okw maybe lacks good anti infantry tank but thats it evrything else they have is strong or balanced somehow like pupchen when used in horde or in ambush.
In current gamestate only usf and brits sucks and evrybody knows that so why u fight with this?

Because according to 2v2 stats, UKF doesn't suck when they have soviet allies. They have faction design flaws, as does OKW. Why u fight with this?
30 Nov 2018, 18:36 PM

Because according to 2v2 stats, UKF doesn't suck when they have soviet allies. They have faction design flaws, as does OKW. Why u fight with this?

ok you convinced me brits are ok. Now i think its stupid that they want add AT granade to sapers FOR FREE lol and usf rework? Noobs just dont know how currently usf works
30 Nov 2018, 19:48 PM

My comment wasn't about who to buff or why, IMO all factions should have fun and effective tools to play with.

My comment was about how I perceive your statement that OKW is only played one way to only apply to 1v1, and I brought up that it does not apply to team games because it is my hope that those in charge of making the patches keep in mind people like me who largely prefer to play team games.

OKW is my preferred Axis faction, and I when I play as either side, I see plenty of people who do things other than Luchs/AAHT -> Command Panther.
4 Dec 2018, 10:07 AM

There is always sturmtiger for anti infantry needs :luvDerp:
PAGES (17)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight