Login

russian armor

New Commanders / Units discussion

PAGES (19)down
25 Sep 2013, 02:38 AM

I just read 10 pages of comments. I came late into CoH, with one of those big developer sales. I enjoyed it so much that I got excited about CoH2, and, though I have played almost exclusively games released by the indie market, I decided I would pre-order. I thought I was purchasing a game that would emphasize competetive, balanced multiplayer.

I have been disappointed that certain features are conspicuously absent, such as chat rooms and leaderboards. It feels like a betrayal.
25 Sep 2013, 02:45 AM
Senior Caster Badge

I just read 10 pages of comments. I came late into CoH, with one of those big developer sales. I enjoyed it so much that I got excited about CoH2, and, though I have played almost exclusively games released by the indie market, I decided I would pre-order. I thought I was purchasing a game that would emphasize competetive, balanced multiplayer.

I have been disappointed that certain features are conspicuously absent, such as chat rooms and leaderboards. It feels like a betrayal.

Leaderboards are at the "ladders" link on the top of this page.
25 Sep 2013, 03:10 AM

i really hate the feeling of disappointment every time coh2 gets updated with bad balance changes and terrible ideas that adds to the already ridiculous things that are already in the game since launch. gimmicky bulletins, paid commanders, double snipers, ramming t34s, mg grens who the hell comes up with this stuff? why can't the balance devs remove some of the bad unit designs.

25 Sep 2013, 04:34 AM

I tryd them Sov commanders are nice german are ...... Shit

Like ostruppen they cant kill stuf then cant do shit just die and crew weapons , hate this stuf . while sov gets nice shockstroops etc...
25 Sep 2013, 04:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2013, 04:34 AMRudo

You clearly have not tried the Mechanized Assault commander.
25 Sep 2013, 05:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2013, 04:34 AMRudo

Like ostruppen they cant kill stuf then cant do shit just die and crew weapons , hate this stuf . while sov gets nice shockstroops etc...

-facedesk- Ostruppen are there for reinforcing that's why they are 120 mp, the ostruppen doctrine is there for defensive play.

25 Sep 2013, 06:00 AM

ruskies get more op units like cheap KV1 (120 fuel/440 mp wtf????) , forward hq , 203mm howitzer which now can arty your own base while Germans get ... an even worse stug3 , ostruppen cannon fodder.

Where is the king tiger ??? (knowing relic's history of hatred with the tiger probably they will make it cost 1500 mp and 1000 fuel and have range of 30 with su85 being able to kill it in 4 shots)
25 Sep 2013, 07:00 AM

ruskies get more op units like cheap KV1 (120 fuel/440 mp wtf????) , forward hq , 203mm howitzer which now can arty your own base while Germans get ... an even worse stug3 , ostruppen cannon fodder.

Where is the king tiger ??? (knowing relic's history of hatred with the tiger probably they will make it cost 1500 mp and 1000 fuel and have range of 30 with su85 being able to kill it in 4 shots)

I cant comment on the new tank because I have not used it or played against it, but this type of ignorant comment shows that you are probably the one with "pro german blinkers".
25 Sep 2013, 07:13 AM

Permanently Banned
Abdul, whats your ladder page?
25 Sep 2013, 07:27 AM

-facedesk- Ostruppen are there for reinforcing that's why they are 120 mp, the ostruppen doctrine is there for defensive play.

Ok my bad sorry .Thx for the headsup
25 Sep 2013, 07:37 AM

I've used the KV-1 a few time already. It's seems to have the gun of t34 with a lot more durability. I don't know the exact stats, but 1v1 vs a PZ4 it pretty much is a toss up. I had two going up against a tiger and the tiger was winning pretty easily(well B-4 something else took it out;) ).
25 Sep 2013, 07:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2013, 07:13 AMNullist
Abdul, whats your ladder page?

Abdul wont reveal it ... he plays only soviets which would explain the forum posts.

Now back on topic, does anyone not think that the new KV1 for its super cheap cost is a tad op
25 Sep 2013, 07:50 AM

Abdul wont reveal it ... he plays only soviets which would explain why every post he creates is a soviet fanboy whine.

lol, that best describes your behavior, and that's why you resort to such comments.
25 Sep 2013, 08:06 AM

Abdul wont reveal it ... he plays only soviets which would explain the forum posts.

Now back on topic, does anyone not think that the new KV1 for its super cheap cost is a tad op

No, not at all. The KV-1 doesn't have much killing power. Also note that it comes out at CP4, a while after most medium armor is on the field. It is very vulnerable to AT guns, and Panthers and Tigers eat it for dinner. It has as much impact as a P4 so I think it is good where it is.

As for some other stuff:

For the motherland: used it against Pgrens, 2 grens, and an MG with only 3 conscripts and took them handedly, just don't plan to do anything fast once it's done( seriously, they come to a crawl).

B-4 Howitzer: Almost useless once you built. Takes forever to do anything and can't aim for shit, but get one vet and it becomes a titan. Just point click and goodbye heavy tanks. Took out a Tiger and a Elephant in the same game.

Ostruppen: Useless. If you think that you are going to build an army out of these, think again. Conscripts can just walk around them like they are nothing. Use them to cap and be overall fodder. Can be used to delay your opponent quite well though.

I haven't used forward bunker yet though, that seems like it could be a little OP in some cases.
25 Sep 2013, 08:10 AM

Permanently Banned
Abdul: Still no ladder page..?
25 Sep 2013, 08:13 AM

I don't see why we need to drag ladder page into this. It's more than a little childish. People's comments can be taken at face value without people feeling like they can ignore or mock someone for being a couple places down from them on the ladder.
25 Sep 2013, 08:22 AM

No, not at all. The KV-1 doesn't have much killing power. Also note that it comes out at CP4, a while after most medium armor is on the field. It is very vulnerable to AT guns, and Panthers and Tigers eat it for dinner. It has as much impact as a P4 so I think it is good where it is.

Thanks , I assumed it was coming out at CP3. CP4 is a late enough time frame.

As for some other stuff:

For the motherland: used it against Pgrens, 2 grens, and an MG with only 3 conscripts and took them handedly, just don't plan to do anything fast once it's done( seriously, they come to a crawl).

B-4 Howitzer: Almost useless once you built. Takes forever to do anything and can't aim for shit, but get one vet and it becomes a titan. Just point click and goodbye heavy tanks. Took out a Tiger and a Elephant in the same game.

Ostruppen: Useless. If you think that you are going to build an army out of these, think again. Conscripts can just walk around them like they are nothing. Use them to cap and be overall fodder. Can be used to delay your opponent quite well though.

I haven't used forward bunker yet though, that seems like it could be a little OP in some cases.

have you tried out the assault grens , 250 ht with pgrens and the stug ausf e yet ?
25 Sep 2013, 08:24 AM

Permanently Banned
I don't see why we need to drag ladder page into this. It's more than a little childish. People's comments can be taken at face value without people feeling like they can ignore or mock someone for being a couple places down from them on the ladder.

I havent implied or accused anything.
Just asking for ladder page so I can understand what kind of experiential background he is making his claims from.

Mine is in my sig.
25 Sep 2013, 08:28 AM

Thanks , I assumed it was coming out at CP3. CP4 is a late enough time frame.

have you tried out the assault grens , 250 ht with pgrens and the stug ausf e yet ?

Only got in one match as Germans and it didn't last very long.

Faught a new stug though, took out half a conscript squad in 1 hit. Seems like it could be a cheaper alternative to an ostwind. A bit like the old stuh from Vcoh.
25 Sep 2013, 08:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2013, 08:24 AMNullist

I havent implied or accused anything.
Just asking for ladder page so I can understand what kind of experiential background he is making his claims from.

Mine is in my sig.

Which confirm that your comments are pretty useless. lol
PAGES (19)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment