Login

russian armor

Unsuspected Ban

2 Nov 2018, 19:50 PM

I got banned for not apparent reason. I'm fairly new to this game, don't flame, blame or cheat. At as far I know, I don't have a toxic behavior. Anyone here know where can I appeal to that ban?
2 Nov 2018, 20:51 PM

https://www.coh2.org/topic/52964/list-of-players-suspended-banned-by-relic/page/2

Check this list.

If you are on permaban, its hacking or exploiting.

If its temp ban, its other stuff like griefing, being toxic etc.
2 Nov 2018, 21:40 PM

If you are really innocent, messaging Sturmpanther.

Currently, map/drop hacking, racial offense, abuse commander, team killing get banned.

Do you use some weird plug-ins in the game?

In the end, I trust Sturmpanther's judgement.

I got banned for not apparent reason. I'm fairly new to this game, don't flame, blame or cheat. At as far I know, I don't have a toxic behavior. Anyone here know where can I appeal to that ban?
3 Nov 2018, 00:30 AM

If you are really innocent, messaging Sturmpanther.

Currently, map/drop hacking, racial offense, abuse commander, team killing get banned.

Nothing like that.

Do you use some weird plug-ins in the game?

In the end, I trust Sturmpanther's judgement.

I was using AutoHotkey to rebind my minimap to Side Mouse Button.

https://www.coh2.org/topic/52964/list-of-players-suspended-banned-by-relic/page/2

Check this list.

If you are on permaban, its hacking or exploiting.

If its temp ban, its other stuff like griefing, being toxic etc.

I'm not in that list, I really hope that all of this is only some kind of error or bug or wathever.

Thank you all for your answers, I'm going to PM Sturm.
3 Nov 2018, 07:42 AM

If you really got banned and still want to get back into the game with a dirt cheap new copy, get a mouse that has configuration software. I set my gaming up, so that all my abilities like retreat, attack ground and such are bound to my 12 thumb buttons of the MMO gaming mouse. That frees my left hand up to use the arrow keys.
3 Nov 2018, 11:41 AM

Sturm wrote me that I got detected in the anticheat system. I swear that I didn't use map nor drophack, or any illegal software. But this is the internet, so is obvious that a lot of hackers had tried to fool admin into unban them, and It will kind of impossible to be trusted. I nearly lost all hope of getting my account back. Do anybody else know about other players that went banned because something like this?

Also I'm going to format my PC, there is a lot of android emulators, or Adobe Flash player related programs, so I'm pretty sure that all of this is because a virus.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★