Login

russian armor

Blitzkrieg

2 Nov 2018, 15:37 PM

Permanently Banned
Hewwo this is my first post so be nice to me ^^ UwU onegaishimasu!

I come to you today with a problem that i think is a bad unbalance!!! namely the ability on german tanks called blitzkrieg! this ability is super powerful
and causes a lot of frustration playing against it! (╯ರ ~ ರ)╯ especially with doctrinal smokes!! Axis tanks are already reeeeallly powerful and dont even come that late anymore! this ability just widens the gap between tanks and blitzkrieg backwards with smoke really allows you to play in a stupid way and not be punished because of a panic buttons like these!! please could there be a nerf or something or give Allied factions something in return???Soviet veterancy is suuuper bad compared to this! USF isnt that good either! the argument is always that allied tanks are more cost efficient but not with such abilities like this that allow you to keep your stuff alive even after bad plays and not being punished for bad play!! it rewards it even!

Thank you for listening ^_^
2 Nov 2018, 16:43 PM

You can just put infantry in front of your tanks, get in the smoke and let your tanks follow. Infantry will act as spotter for your tanks (FYI, USF's M36 Jackson and UKF's Sherman Firefly have very long range). It's not easy to do, but try it. Axis players think that they are safe because you will stay back, but sometimes diving them to get their tank is worth.
2 Nov 2018, 18:29 PM

Mein Gott, Hanz get me ze flammenwerfer!
2 Nov 2018, 18:31 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Soviet veterancy is suuuper bad compared to this!

You say that, but soviet tanks get insane reload bonuses with veterancy! Loader-chan, ganbatte! o(≧o≦)o
2 Nov 2018, 19:14 PM

This topic has been discussed so many times its so boring to see it again.
Just use attack ground and snares. Not that hard to handle OP. Bad plays are still punished, smoke only gives extra seconds to it. You just need to push it a little further
2 Nov 2018, 19:46 PM

Permanently Banned

You say that, but soviet tanks get insane reload bonuses with veterancy! Loader-chan, ganbatte! o(≧o≦)o

Im talking about vet 1 thouuuughh! its useles...capping? really? who even though that would be a good veterancy for medium or even worse heavy tanks!

2 Nov 2018, 19:52 PM

Permanently Banned
This topic has been discussed so many times its so boring to see it again.
Just use attack ground and snares. Not that hard to handle OP. Bad plays are still punished, smoke only gives extra seconds to it. You just need to push it a little further

sounds very biased but ill bite UwU smoke makes you lose sight!! meaning penals or guards cant use their abilities!!! PTSR, BUTTON OR SATCHELS. If u throw a satchel u can just blitzkrieg out due to long timer tooo!!! and pop smoke! PZ Iv comes at t3 with 135 fuel with a pintle MG, optional smoke and this veterancy! t-34/85 is doctrinal for example at just 5 fuel less!! no MG, no smoke and no blitzkrieg...axis seems so easy to play and dumb compared to this!! and USF, UKF dont even get tanks like that except Easy 8 with no smoke like that either! another doctrinal tank...76mm sherman gets no smoke either or good veterancy and it sucks! Blitzkrieg should not be able to be used backwards!! front ok fine but backwards no! you simply cannot argue against it! its a bad design and a panic button like panic puma at the moment that just favours bad plays!! u see it a lot in top games too and attack ground wont work with tanks sometimes either if they blitzkrieg out because theyre too fast and u lose sight and have to pursue for range!!!
2 Nov 2018, 20:18 PM

This is compensated by only having 2 levels of vet on many units and having to wait until v2 to start actually getting anything useful.
2 Nov 2018, 20:23 PM

sounds very biased but ill bite UwU smoke makes you lose sight!! meaning penals or guards cant use their abilities!!! PTSR, BUTTON OR SATCHELS. If u throw a satchel u can just blitzkrieg out due to long timer tooo!!! and pop smoke! PZ Iv comes at t3 with 135 fuel with a pintle MG, optional smoke and this veterancy! t-34/85 is doctrinal for example at just 5 fuel less!! no MG, no smoke and no blitzkrieg...axis seems so easy to play and dumb compared to this!! and USF, UKF dont even get tanks like that except Easy 8 with no smoke like that either! another doctrinal tank...76mm sherman gets no smoke either or good veterancy and it sucks! Blitzkrieg should not be able to be used backwards!! front ok fine but backwards no! you simply cannot argue against it! its a bad design and a panic button like panic puma at the moment that just favours bad plays!! u see it a lot in top games too and attack ground wont work with tanks sometimes either if they blitzkrieg out because theyre too fast and u lose sight and have to pursue for range!!!

Your stats seem wrong: The Ostheer (Wehrmacht) Panzer IV costs 120 fuel the OKW variant costs 140 fuel. If you refer to the Ostheer one (i suppose as you bring the argument of t3 you should consider different teching costs and timings).

The problem about reversing blitzkrieg is simply the limitation by the engine itself as there are no different stats for reversing or regular driving.

In case that you might be biased i would strongly advise that you change your strategies and factions from time to time so you will be able to use and abuse all the powerspikes of all factions on all maps in your prefered game modes.
2 Nov 2018, 22:00 PM

Permanently Banned

Your stats seem wrong: The Ostheer (Wehrmacht) Panzer IV costs 120 fuel the OKW variant costs 140 fuel. If you refer to the Ostheer one (i suppose as you bring the argument of t3 you should consider different teching costs and timings).

The problem about reversing blitzkrieg is simply the limitation by the engine itself as there are no different stats for reversing or regular driving.

In case that you might be biased i would strongly advise that you change your strategies and factions from time to time so you will be able to use and abuse all the powerspikes of all factions on all maps in your prefered game modes.

Havent played around with axis admittedly!! so i wasnt sure about the prices but somehow I remember ostheer one being that?? but well 120 while t-34/85 is 130 just makes it worse with the veterancy to be honest...and all the other buffs. Im mainly wondering why they get all of these goodies while also not struggling early game? ??

Distro seems like a toxic poster but ill just say it is a BAD DESIGN!!. Blitzkrieg is blitzkrieg! what kind of blitzkrieg goes backwards?? And its a speed boost! it turns them to rally cars and let you get out of trouble super easily while as allied t-34 u would have to carefully think how to play that same scenarion because u cant just push the panic speed boost and revert back! and also SURELY U KNOW snares dont cause engine damage unless at certain HP %? AND UKF GETS NO SNARES except Tommie HEAT... soviet snares a sidetech. (engine damage ones, not button) unless u go penals but again SUPER LONG TIMER so u have time to just blitz out !!! U make no sense, do u even play as allied yourself? https://youtu.be/kYCNh3S251E?t=1398 Look at this video. High tier gamepaly and it highlights the issue SO WELL...0 micro for pz iv and then just blitz out while getting vet..and this is a good design x3 also vets vet 2 in the process
2 Nov 2018, 22:10 PM

This was discussed ad nauseum. Blitzkrieg was even more powerful. Smoke is a doctrinal ability - it's on some of the best Wehr doctrines, but not all. If he uses a lot of smoke, some other abilities won't be used as much.

I'd say this: mines win games. Soviets usually float munitions like crazy. You gotta get used to plant mines on all phases of the game, even late game.

And capping points vet1 ability can be a saving grace - you can on endgame bleed nothing while going on and off points capping/decapping. I've won some games with this.
2 Nov 2018, 22:21 PM

Havent played around with axis admittedly!! so i wasnt sure about the prices but somehow I remember ostheer one being that?? but well 120 while t-34/85 is 130 just makes it worse with the veterancy to be honest...and all the other buffs. Im mainly wondering why they get all of these goodies while also not struggling early game? ??

Distro seems like a toxic poster but ill just say it is a BAD DESIGN!!. Blitzkrieg is blitzkrieg! what kind of blitzkrieg goes backwards?? And its a speed boost! it turns them to rally cars and let you get out of trouble super easily while as allied t-34 u would have to carefully think how to play that same scenarion because u cant just push the panic speed boost and revert back! and also SURELY U KNOW snares dont cause engine damage unless at certain HP %? AND UKF GETS NO SNARES except Tommie HEAT... soviet snares a sidetech. (engine damage ones, not button) unless u go penals but again SUPER LONG TIMER so u have time to just blitz out !!! U make no sense, do u even play as allied yourself? https://youtu.be/kYCNh3S251E?t=1398 Look at this video. High tier gamepaly and it highlights the issue SO WELL...0 micro for pz iv and then just blitz out while getting vet..and this is a good design x3 also vets vet 2 in the process

I do not understand your complains about the "bad" soviet tank veterancy beside vet1, which I personally use quite often probably about as often as blitzkrieg when I play axis. The Vet2 Rank gives higher reload compared to axis slight armor buffs (axis mediums get easier countered by atguns, snares or tankdestroyers or rare allied heavy tanks where the armor difference hardly makes a difference) vet 3 is about the same but the offensive veterancy usually works way better as it is a straight buff against all targets compared to a buff vs medium tanks and some handheld at weapons (which are rarely used)

The troubles about UKF will probably get changed in the next patch, and ukf has a even better (or atleast cheaper) blitzkriegesque ability, The probably strongest speed boost in the game is on USF m3 halftrack and the wc51 dodge truck has a low cooldown and costs nothing aswell.

I would strongly advise you to try to open your eyes and either complain in both ways or stop biased posting in the balance section and turn to the strategy desk or replay review for help.
2 Nov 2018, 22:59 PM

Distro seems like a toxic poster....
U make no sense, do u even play as allied yourself?

Why? Because im saying thing you dont like? What are you 5 Years old? Man chill, not everyone will agree with your PoV.
I just told you "Bad design" gets repeated very frequently and nothing happens after that, pointing out problems without any intent of solution its clearly a whine or l2p situation.
Also check your hipocresy counter it must be off charts by now...

Blitzkrieg is blitzkrieg! what kind of blitzkrieg goes backwards?? And its a speed boost! it turns them to rally cars and let you get out of trouble super easily while as allied t-34 u would have to carefully think how to play that same scenarion because u cant just push the panic speed boost and revert back! and also SURELY U KNOW snares dont cause engine damage unless at certain HP %? AND UKF GETS NO SNARES except Tommie HEAT... soviet snares a sidetech. (engine damage ones, not button) unless u go penals but again SUPER LONG TIMER so u have time to just blitz out !!!

You are clearly exagerating things, and repeating arguments because you ran out of reasons to explain yourself, just point out the problem. Yes blitz is annoying and used backwards its kinda BS, but you dont need to go that far neither use toxic expressions like that "do u even play as allied yourself?". Changes wont happen from one day to another, so keep cool.
You can always use mines to inflict engine damage. And pls speak for yourself, pro players dont need anyone to address their complaints about anything in the game. Just a friendly reminder.
2 Nov 2018, 23:14 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

Now that OKW blitz got toned down and blitz doesn't work at all with engine damage I haven't really seen it as an issue honestly.
3 Nov 2018, 21:01 PM

Mines.
4 Nov 2018, 09:32 AM

You do realise T34-85 is vastly superior to the Ost P4, right? Especially when it's a head-to-head matchup, the chance of a p4 winning is in single digit percentage chance since the P4 has less health and far lower penetration values at all ranges.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 56
unknown 19
Germany 16
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %