Login

russian armor

If you 2v2 with random teammate please at least...

29 Sep 2018, 23:16 PM

1. Keep an infantry presence on the field at all times - I see you there, with all your units stacked up at base because you over extended. I don't want my flank to be totally bare, and this ends up with a harsh double team, even if I am in a very far back defensive position.

2. Don't Blob like a noob. I love watching your whole army being suppressed by 1 MG. I see that stuka demolish you over and over, not fun for either of us.

3. Build your own meds. I am completely fine with you using my meds in the early game, but I don't want to see your blob stopping my men getting healthcare (thanks Obama)

4. Please cooperate your build with mine. I will happily adapt my strategy to your build, but if you see me with a katyusha out and we desperately need tanks, please don't build priest.

5. I am just super salty from my last few games lolol. and yes I know, I should play 1v1 but 2v2 can be so magical.

Please add your 2v2 random auto gripes below
29 Sep 2018, 23:46 PM

People you address this to aren't even aware there are forums.

What can be addressed to you however is, never play RT with expectation to win.
29 Sep 2018, 23:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Sep 2018, 23:46 PMKatitof

What can be addressed to you however is, never play RT with expectation to win.

Amen.
30 Sep 2018, 02:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Sep 2018, 23:46 PMKatitof
People you address this too aren't even aware there are forums.

^THIS

Most people who play this game have toxic cancer just from the game. So they never say things that are helpful during the game. They just bitch and complain and usually it makes no sense. Usually these droolers throw out a "UR NOOB" instead of "hey lets make AT guns and mine our flanks, they have fuel and tanks are coming..."

So YOU can only help YOURSELF by politely saying these things to your partner during the game.

Cultivate better players.
30 Sep 2018, 06:42 AM

Permanently Banned
6) Don't call your teammate a noob if you're playing as axis and your teammate decides to stick together in the early game.
7) Don't stall for KT.
8) If you're not top 300 don't get luchs or stuka early to midgame. You'll be a liability.
9) Don't ping like crazy. So your sniper is running for dear life away from a 222 and you expect me to suddenly intercept the car? Infantry don't have jetpacks for legs you know. If you're gonna ping, make sure your teammate at least has a chance to reach the location quickly enough to do whatever it is u want them to do.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★