Login

russian armor

Rifle Company need to be rework

27 Sep 2018, 22:05 PM

Easy there guys no need to rage over the EZ8.

On the topic of the 50.cal, it just makes sense to me more over the M19 rack unlocks because of the Rack unlock changes rifle play to be medium range and very static. Having the 50 would not only let you skip over LT but also let the Rifles keep mobile with Bars with good support. There's also a lack of active abilities in the doctrine Imo and having the LMG rack or the rifle defenses would be just more fun than more passives.

Half-track seems like a good idea thou, rifles always needed halftracks to move. Now it's just the question of the M3 or the M5. :0

It's either medical bags or AI/AA capabilities in the form of the M16 really, I don't know how much they differ in stats exactly altho the M5 is a bit bulkier and should logically have a tad more HP, and maybe be a bit slower but I'm not 100% sure.
28 Sep 2018, 01:49 AM

The flaming on this thread is hilarious lol.

I like the halftrack idea because there’s not a lot of overlap with other commanders there and it fits the theme of the commander better than the LMGs would because it allows riflemen to be more aggressive and mobile rather than stationary and long range. The option to upgrade it to the AA platform also gives them a suppression tool if you go captain (which seems to be a better overall strategy with this commander IMO because it allows you to skip costlier light vehicles and go straight for ez8s since you have the at gun for light vehicles and the pack howie for fortifications).
28 Sep 2018, 12:11 PM

You know what i hate kids like you thinkign they are good E8 is a COMMADNER UNIT it should be like COMET it underperformes for a commander unit that gives you flamer throwers and loses smoke and when EVER you want 1v1

Who has decided it should perform like a comet? The t34/85 does not perform like a comet. Oven though it's a commander unit, one with more pen, health and armour (yes 10 whole points!) over the unit it's supposed to replace.

Its important to not only compare to what it's facing but what it's slated to replace. The sherman is a fine tank but for a little more you get a much much more potent tank. The rest of the commander is supposed to be about making rifles more dominant, and the E8 picks up the AT slack and does it bloody well.
28 Sep 2018, 13:59 PM

Who has decided it should perform like a comet? The t34/85 does not perform like a comet. Oven though it's a commander unit, one with more pen, health and armour (yes 10 whole points!) over the unit it's supposed to replace.

Its important to not only compare to what it's facing but what it's slated to replace. The sherman is a fine tank but for a little more you get a much much more potent tank. The rest of the commander is supposed to be about making rifles more dominant, and the E8 picks up the AT slack and does it bloody well.
I think E8 is the only useful in the commadner and all the others are trash exept from the flamer and E8 is only on 1 doc making it rare in a game to see thats why i think it should perform like comet and a lot of people said that they want it
28 Sep 2018, 14:32 PM

I think E8 is the only useful in the commadner and all the others are trash exept from the flamer and E8 is only on 1 doc making it rare in a game to see thats why i think it should perform like comet and a lot of people said that they want it

The E8 is great as is tho. If the rest of the doctrine is underwhelming it hardly makes sense to change the only unit that is performing well! As it goes is it worth tacking on 50 fuel for a 80 points more health and some armour? And if so what do we do with the Pershing now?
Fix what's broken don't over adjust what's working to compensate.
28 Sep 2018, 21:10 PM

The E8 is great as is tho. If the rest of the doctrine is underwhelming it hardly makes sense to change the only unit that is performing well! As it goes is it worth tacking on 50 fuel for a 80 points more health and some armour? And if so what do we do with the Pershing now?
Fix what's broken don't over adjust what's working to compensate.

+1
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS