Wanna know why?
Allies have double standards.
If an Axis unit is OP, they cry to Relic to fix it, but if an Allied unit is OP then it's fine and the Axis players just need to L2P and L2Adapt.
Why are people so blind and cannot see or accept that some units in this game are over performing?
Which units?
- Penal Squads - they easily kill Grens even in green cover
- Infantry Sections (Tommies) - in my opinion the best infantry in the game, it has alot of HP and DPS.
- Churchill tank - MASSIVE HP and Armor, you need 4 Stugs to kill it, It can kill a P4 1v1.
I know that after clicking that green Create button I'm gonna get alot of hate, mockery and replies like l2p, you are bad, you have a 4 digit rank, you play Axis only, and all kinds of shit.
Let me tell you something, I DON'T CARE. I just expressed my opinion on this game.
I was really itching to play the game with all the hype from the GCS but I guess I'm gonna have to wait for that moment of wisdom from Relic to finnally balance the Penals, the Tommies and maybe the Churchill. I'd be fine with just the first 2 tho.
This game will never be balanced.
- This thread is locked
18 Sep 2018, 16:45 PM
#1
Posts: 266 | Subs: 1
18 Sep 2018, 16:46 PM
#2
Posts: 5279
Did you just lose a match? I think you just lost a match.
18 Sep 2018, 16:53 PM
#3
Posts: 17914 | Subs: 8
300mp AI specialist unit beats 240 AI generalist unit.
Truly imbalanced game.
Damage sponge unit with no firepower can soak a lot of fire, how could that even happened?
Are we going to ignore the fact that only unit in game capable of reliably fighting JagdTiger is JagdTiger?
Truly imbalanced game.
Damage sponge unit with no firepower can soak a lot of fire, how could that even happened?
Are we going to ignore the fact that only unit in game capable of reliably fighting JagdTiger is JagdTiger?
18 Sep 2018, 17:01 PM
#4
Posts: 266 | Subs: 1
300mp AI specialist unit beats 240 AI generalist unit.
Truly imbalanced game.
Damage sponge unit with no firepower can soak a lot of fire, how could that even happened?
Are we going to ignore the fact that only unit in game capable of reliably fighting JagdTiger is JagdTiger?
Well then I invite you to tell me how to counter Penals as OKW if you're so all knowing.
Thank you
18 Sep 2018, 17:03 PM
#5
Posts: 3053
K. Have fun thinking that.
18 Sep 2018, 17:04 PM
#6
Posts: 84
Just remember one important factor.
This is an Asymmetrical Design RTS Games where there's a unique identity between the axis and ally faction. Each faction has their perks and weaknesses and its up to YOU the player to figure out what faction you are capable to use to fight against the enemy.
If you only play the Axis for 1000 match and never play as Ally for 1000 match, don't come in and complaint what is balance and what is not balance.
And to fight against Penal Blobs? You have many option bro.
Stuka halftrack or MG34 (Bring 2) or 2 to 4 Volksgrenadier with STG upgrade or Luch to play hide and seek or Obersoldateen if you able to reach or Panzerfusillier (2 to 3) or etc etc etc. Dude you're OKW, don't wine and bitch and use your head and figure it out. This is an RTS game
This is an Asymmetrical Design RTS Games where there's a unique identity between the axis and ally faction. Each faction has their perks and weaknesses and its up to YOU the player to figure out what faction you are capable to use to fight against the enemy.
If you only play the Axis for 1000 match and never play as Ally for 1000 match, don't come in and complaint what is balance and what is not balance.
And to fight against Penal Blobs? You have many option bro.
Stuka halftrack or MG34 (Bring 2) or 2 to 4 Volksgrenadier with STG upgrade or Luch to play hide and seek or Obersoldateen if you able to reach or Panzerfusillier (2 to 3) or etc etc etc. Dude you're OKW, don't wine and bitch and use your head and figure it out. This is an RTS game
18 Sep 2018, 17:07 PM
#7
Posts: 29
I flipped the script for you so that you can better understand how your post reads from a different perspective.
Axis have double standards.
If an Allied unit is OP, they cry to Relic to fix it, but if an Axis unit is OP then it's fine and the Allied players just need to L2P and L2Adapt.
Why are people so blind and cannot see or accept that some units in this game are over performing?
Which units?
- Obersoldaten - they easily kill any infantry even in green cover
- MG42 - in my opinion the best machine gun in the game, it has alot of suppression and DPS.
- Jagdtiger - MASSIVE HP and Armor, you need lucky call ins or mass tanks to kill it, It can kill anything 1v1.
I know that after clicking that green Create button I'm gonna get alot of hate, mockery and replies like l2p, you are bad, you have a 4 digit rank, you play Allies only, and all kinds of shit.
Let me tell you something, I DON'T CARE. I just expressed my opinion on this game.
I was really itching to play the game with all the hype from the GCS but I guess I'm gonna have to wait for that moment of wisdom from Relic to finnally balance the MG42, the Volksgrenadiers and maybe the Jagdtiger. I'd be fine with just the first 2 tho.
Axis have double standards.
If an Allied unit is OP, they cry to Relic to fix it, but if an Axis unit is OP then it's fine and the Allied players just need to L2P and L2Adapt.
Why are people so blind and cannot see or accept that some units in this game are over performing?
Which units?
- Obersoldaten - they easily kill any infantry even in green cover
- MG42 - in my opinion the best machine gun in the game, it has alot of suppression and DPS.
- Jagdtiger - MASSIVE HP and Armor, you need lucky call ins or mass tanks to kill it, It can kill anything 1v1.
I know that after clicking that green Create button I'm gonna get alot of hate, mockery and replies like l2p, you are bad, you have a 4 digit rank, you play Allies only, and all kinds of shit.
Let me tell you something, I DON'T CARE. I just expressed my opinion on this game.
I was really itching to play the game with all the hype from the GCS but I guess I'm gonna have to wait for that moment of wisdom from Relic to finnally balance the MG42, the Volksgrenadiers and maybe the Jagdtiger. I'd be fine with just the first 2 tho.
18 Sep 2018, 17:08 PM
#8
Posts: 3053
Complains how allied players complain about things they can’t counter being OP.
Says penals are uncounterable and OP.
GG
Says penals are uncounterable and OP.
GG
18 Sep 2018, 17:10 PM
#9
Posts: 266 | Subs: 1
Complains how allied players complain about things they can’t counter being OP.
Says penals are uncounterable and OP.
GG
You just posted a second time saying absolutely nothing meaningful. Typical Ally player as described in my post.
18 Sep 2018, 17:15 PM
#10
Posts: 29
You just posted a second time saying absolutely nothing meaningful. Typical Axis player as described in my post
18 Sep 2018, 17:17 PM
#11
Posts: 3053
You just posted a second time saying absolutely nothing meaningful. Typical Ally player as described in my post.
Guess you don’t know what irony is. Shame.
18 Sep 2018, 17:35 PM
#12
10 Posts: 4785 | Subs: 3
I don't see this thread going into any constructive direction anytime soon. Locked
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.626365.632+5
- 3.490236.675+1
- 4.713422.628+2
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.256101.717+10
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
968 users are online:
968 guests
1 post in the last 24h
6 posts in the last week
6 posts in the last month
6 posts in the last week
6 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17145
Welcome our newest member, win79nvip
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, win79nvip
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM




