Login

russian armor

Congratz to Talisman & The GCS2 Team!

17 Sep 2018, 07:24 AM
Senior Referee Badge

Talisman my man, i always believed you could do it and you did it :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Congratz! :D

Leave some love for him here!

Also major congratulations to the whole GCS2 Team, this was definitely the most succesfull event in coh2 history! Amazing games, amazing quality, amazing tournament! Thx a lot :D

Again leave some love here ;)

:clap:
17 Sep 2018, 11:01 AM

Permanently Banned
Congrats man, hope after 9 month its will be kids boom in coh2 community? that will be named Tali Keepo.
17 Sep 2018, 11:06 AM

What great match ups and games we saw this weekend, wow!

Great job to everybody!!!
17 Sep 2018, 14:11 PM

Thx for the show, it was worth it !
17 Sep 2018, 14:14 PM

First of all a big congratulations to talisman for winning the cup! He showed he has all the qualities a champion needs, not only steady performance in the qualifiers but also very steady calm and focused performance in the live event!Seems like this man got some real steal nerves that dont experience stress or pressure from those big events! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

As for the team, a great job casting and organizing everything till the littlest detail!

I have been watching for like 12 hrs straight, and not a single game was boring or repetitive compared to its predecessor. Every game had something different, entertaining happening. And the aggressive plays that were made are amazing!

i'm curious what time will bring, but this has definitely shown the world that this game, and more important the community :crazy: , is still very much alive with at peak time for like 5-6 hours a steady 1300 viewers in the stream.

great job to everybody!!! :clap: :clap:

PS. When will there the britts mirror match tourney?(mentioned in the stream) Maybe a little tourney with mirror britts for people who could not make it like Noggano and Dave? Just some crazy thoughts :bananadance:
17 Sep 2018, 15:05 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Congrats Talisman! what a series this was :)
17 Sep 2018, 17:43 PM
Senior Referee Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2018, 15:05 PMSpanky
Congrats Talisman! what a series this was :)

All series were :faint:
17 Sep 2018, 21:06 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

From the viewer standpoint of the finals, this was the absolute best experience to watch. Every series was absolute top level gameplay and we had some incredible upsets and dark horses. The quality of the stream was fantastic, RNGesus blesseth and RNGesus taketh away so much, and I loved the caster rotation. I think that was my favorite part of the event, watching momo4sho and tightrope co-cast alongside A_E and stormless and together was absolute perfection. Very well done on all ends.
18 Sep 2018, 14:08 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

All series were :faint:

I know right :drool:
18 Sep 2018, 16:07 PM

It just couldn't have been better. Before the event, I was already scared that many games will be one-sided 20 minute stomps. But there were SO many crazy games that got close to the 1 hour mark.

Oh, and congrats to Talisman as well :thumb:

First of all a big congratulations to talisman for winning the cup! He showed he has all the qualities a champion needs, not only steady performance in the qualifiers but also very steady calm and focused performance in the live event!Seems like this man got some real steal nerves that dont experience stress or pressure from those big events! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

As for the team, a great job casting and organizing everything till the littlest detail!

I have been watching for like 12 hrs straight, and not a single game was boring or repetitive compared to its predecessor. Every game had something different, entertaining happening. And the aggressive plays that were made are amazing!

i'm curious what time will bring, but this has definitely shown the world that this game, and more important the community :crazy: , is still very much alive with at peak time for like 5-6 hours a steady 1300 viewers in the stream.

great job to everybody!!! :clap: :clap:

PS. When will there the britts mirror match tourney?(mentioned in the stream) Maybe a little tourney with mirror britts for people who could not make it like Noggano and Dave? Just some crazy thoughts :bananadance:

+1 , well said

From the viewer standpoint of the finals, this was the absolute best experience to watch. Every series was absolute top level gameplay and we had some incredible upsets and dark horses. The quality of the stream was fantastic, RNGesus blesseth and RNGesus taketh away so much, and I loved the caster rotation. I think that was my favorite part of the event, watching momo4sho and tightrope co-cast alongside A_E and stormless and together was absolute perfection. Very well done on all ends.

couldn't agree more
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight