Login

russian armor

Stormtrooper changes

PAGES (7)down
26 Sep 2018, 01:49 AM

Teller mines on a squad with commando camo that comes at 2(?) cp would be OP and cheesy as shit. You could easily lay them completely undetected in time to one shot light vehicles as soon as they enter the battlefield. Please no.
26 Sep 2018, 07:54 AM

So this is all probably more than I should say.

I think there's a very clear reason why we (and basically every game company/dev) aren't more open.

Yes, I see. Even though 'dev blogs' are starting to become much more popular lately (which is where I got the idea from) I understand your reasons for restraint. It's a shame people can't have civilized discussions online. I personally thought the 221/223 idea feedback was overwelmingly positive with only some implementation concerns being voiced, but then again I usually ignore the negative posts that lack proper arguments.

Amidst all this trashing I just want to let you know that I (and all the friends I play with) really appreciate the team's efforts to bring better balance and new stuff to play with. I'm sure most of the community does too. Usually feedback sounds more negative than it actually is simply because only the bad things are discussed.
26 Sep 2018, 08:22 AM

The easiest solution to the G43 Elite Troops problem is to have the Elite Troops G43 package not apply to Stormtroopers. It never used to.
27 Sep 2018, 16:07 PM

They should have some nice add ons., I think they should be a Versatile Elite unit.

a Package with 4 G43 ( long range ) 80 mm
a Package with 3 STGs and MG42. (Nice overall) 100 mm
a Package with 1 Panzerscherk and 3 Stg to cover this guy. 120 mm
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak