Login

russian armor

Axis vs Allied win percentage?

29 Jul 2018, 00:29 AM

I recently came back after a long hiatus from the game, and while I am admittedly quite bad right now, I have been finding it difficult to withstand OKW Volks blobs and have been generally just getting beaten with USF - which is fine. I'm not even here to talk about what I can do to get better or have someone tell me "l2p".

My question is: When I check the win percentages of 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4; it appears Axis forces are winning quite handedly in every game mode. Specifically in 2 vs 2's it says Axis wins 0.76 while Allies are at 0.57 - is that a large discrepancy?

Basically, long story short, is the game currently balanced? Am I at a disadvantage playing as USF in team games?
29 Jul 2018, 04:54 AM

It is a large discrepancy, but if you're getting your data where I think you are (coh2charts?), then those numbers haven't been updated since April 2017.

US does seem pretty bad in team games though. Their late game feels especially difficult outside of 1v1
29 Jul 2018, 05:12 AM

If you are in top 2000, then you're fine. There are worse things than Volks blobs, eg. Bunker / MG spams from both Axis factions. I would prefer the blobs since i use Rangers to shred them into pieces than having bunkers spammed across the map.
29 Jul 2018, 09:18 AM

If you are in top 2000, then you're fine.

I think you've put one zero too many there.
There is no such thing as "top 2000". That's utter scrub rank. :snfBarton:
29 Jul 2018, 11:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jul 2018, 09:18 AMKatitof

I think you've put one zero too many there.
There is no such thing as "top 2000". That's utter scrub rank. :snfBarton:

I couldn't write it in another way. I'm rank 3000 in 2v2 and i always expect Axis to spam MGs and OKW to go Heavy Fortifications. I'm not complaining about it, i just bet that things get better in rank 2000
29 Jul 2018, 15:41 PM

I recently came back after a long hiatus from the game, and while I am admittedly quite bad right now, I have been finding it difficult to withstand OKW Volks blobs and have been generally just getting beaten with USF - which is fine. I'm not even here to talk about what I can do to get better or have someone tell me "l2p".

My question is: When I check the win percentages of 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4; it appears Axis forces are winning quite handedly in every game mode. Specifically in 2 vs 2's it says Axis wins 0.76 while Allies are at 0.57 - is that a large discrepancy?

Basically, long story short, is the game currently balanced? Am I at a disadvantage playing as USF in team games?

It isn't currently well balanced. The "community balance" team decided they didn't need feedback on their last patch and created a balance patch that was as bad as their first, with the bias that some of us think they have.

That said, USF isn't that bad in team games. My random 4v4 rank as USF is mid-400's and I'll normally be the top 1 or 2 in damage and kills. The biggest problem that they have is when opposing players use Sturmpios aggressively, as those chew through anything. Before this patch, RE's in a building could hold out against Sturmpios, now they can't.

I don't know how the servers match people in 4v4's, but even by my ranking there is such a huge variation in skill level that win or lose is going to be random based on the skill level of the players. If you enjoy USF, then play it. If you're not having success, maybe watch one of your own replays plus some from better players.
30 Jul 2018, 18:47 PM

Permanently Banned
I have same numbers with okw and sovs as 4v4, i are in about 2000 rank on okw and 4500 on sovs.

Making soo more ez wins as sovs than okw that have crap gameplay with nothing on hands.
31 Jul 2018, 13:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2018, 18:47 PMBravus
I have same numbers with okw and sovs as 4v4, i are in about 2000 rank on okw and 4500 on sovs.

Making soo more ez wins as sovs than okw that have crap gameplay with nothing on hands.

That interesting. Did you know that higher numbers aren't better when it comes to rankings?
5 Aug 2018, 17:38 PM

Permanently Banned
Numbers = axis crap looser gameplay and fuel relay and allies ez win with away team mate no problem.
5 Aug 2018, 19:31 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jul 2018, 15:41 PMGrumpy

That said, USF isn't that bad in team games. My random 4v4 rank as USF is mid-400's and I'll normally be the top 1 or 2 in damage and kills. The biggest problem that they have is when opposing players use Sturmpios aggressively, as those chew through anything. Before this patch, RE's in a building could hold out against Sturmpios, now they can't.

They didn't even change Sturmpios or Rear echelons fighting capabilities in the last few patches.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★