Login

russian armor

engineer recovery section

23 Jul 2018, 06:17 AM

first of all, okw units can yield 5 fuel for sure against rekt vheid.
engineer recovery section(although it is doctirine unit), it only can yield 2~3 munition only, and it barely can yield 1~2 fuel against the rekt heavy tank.
i believe the modder did wrong with the yielding stats.
23 Jul 2018, 07:27 AM

GCS
Wreck Values Normalized

We are adjusting the amount of resources players can attain from vehicles using doctrinal salvage abilities. Previously, certain wrecks would award large amount of munitions/manpower, which wouldn’t correspond to their class. We are now changing salvage so that only fuel and munitions are awarded from salvaging a wreck. Moreover we are normalizing wreck values so that the amount of resources gained now depend on the worth of the vehicle.

(Values are given in Munitions/Fuel)

Ultra Lights 10/5
Lights 15/10
Mediums 20/25
Advanced Mediums 35/30
Heavies 50/40
Super Heavies 60/45

The changes to salvage affect both Tank Hunter Doctrine (Soviets) and Tactical Support Regiment (UKF) salvage abilities.

-------------
If remember correctly that is the total value of a wreck, turnover depends on how much health the wreck has.
23 Jul 2018, 09:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2018, 07:27 AMVipper
GCS
Wreck Values Normalized

We are adjusting the amount of resources players can attain from vehicles using doctrinal salvage abilities. Previously, certain wrecks would award large amount of munitions/manpower, which wouldn’t correspond to their class. We are now changing salvage so that only fuel and munitions are awarded from salvaging a wreck. Moreover we are normalizing wreck values so that the amount of resources gained now depend on the worth of the vehicle.

(Values are given in Munitions/Fuel)

Ultra Lights 10/5
Lights 15/10
Mediums 20/25
Advanced Mediums 35/30
Heavies 50/40
Super Heavies 60/45

The changes to salvage affect both Tank Hunter Doctrine (Soviets) and Tactical Support Regiment (UKF) salvage abilities.

-------------
If remember correctly that is the total value of a wreck, turnover depends on how much health the wreck has.

i tested on cheat mod and the rekts hp were over 70%. then what i got is that result stats. test it yourself and reply. and remember okw is rewarded 5 fuel neverthless rekt has 1%.
1 Aug 2018, 18:45 PM

Volks can recycle too if i remember correctly. if you have time its always a good move.

do the other player(2vs2 3vs3) profit from this salvaging?
1 Aug 2018, 20:08 PM

i tested on cheat mod and the rekts hp were over 70%. then what i got is that result stats. test it yourself and reply. and remember okw is rewarded 5 fuel neverthless rekt has 1%.
it could be a bug of cheat mod too, btw yes it's always 5 fuel so even for heavy tank (and generally u salvage tank cuase the wreckt has the hp to survive some mortar projectile) but they can't build any chace for that
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★