Login

russian armor

Panzerwerfer 42 Multiple Rocket Launcher

25 Jun 2018, 13:05 PM

I encountered those things yesterday in every game i played with my friend. Is this a new kind of strategy in which the enemy brings his Panzerwerfers close to your base and obliterates it to pieces along with your army? Seems a little bit weird to me. Did i miss anything?
25 Jun 2018, 13:11 PM

The closer they are the more devestaing the barrage is, it only takes 1 shot to kill so it sounds like they were a higer level than the victim to even be able to get the barrage off from that range.
25 Jun 2018, 13:43 PM

I don´t understand what´s weird about it... If your opponent can safely drive his Stuka/Pzwerfer to your base you were already losing hard anyways.

If most of your army is at base because you had to retreat and you hear rocket arty firing you need to move your army around asap. Whats the confusion here?
25 Jun 2018, 18:06 PM

I don´t understand what´s weird about it... If your opponent can safely drive his Stuka/Pzwerfer to your base you were already losing hard anyways.

If most of your army is at base because you had to retreat and you hear rocket arty firing you need to move your army around asap. Whats the confusion here?

I don't find the Panzerwerfer weird, or the fact that the enemy sent those things close to my base. It obviously means that i didn't have a lot of presence in the map, and also, i was losing. I just find it weird because i haven't seen those things for like 99% of the matches i have played.
25 Jun 2018, 18:41 PM

I don't find the Panzerwerfer weird, or the fact that the enemy sent those things close to my base. It obviously means that i didn't have a lot of presence in the map, and also, i was losing. I just find it weird because i haven't seen those things for like 99% of the matches i have played.

I see them in like 50+% of games that include Ost...
15 Aug 2018, 16:14 PM

If you're a new player to coh2, this is quite common. Experienced players will base rape you because they can. It happened a lot to me and my friends before we got a real handle on coh2.

They'll just rush your base, kill you in your base, and rocket the shit out of you. Allies do it, Axis do it. You'll just need to hone your skills and get more experienced.

I promise you this isn't a problem when you get some hours under your belt. All rocket artillery can be 1 shot by any AT gun/tank now. Most of them are very vunerable to small arms fire as well. Sometimes I would even just dive a T34 to murder them =)

15 Aug 2018, 21:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Aug 2018, 16:14 PMKharn
If you're a new player to coh2, this is quite common. Experienced players will base rape you because they can. It happened a lot to me and my friends before we got a real handle on coh2.

They'll just rush your base, kill you in your base, and rocket the shit out of you. Allies do it, Axis do it. You'll just need to hone your skills and get more experienced.

I promise you this isn't a problem when you get some hours under your belt. All rocket artillery can be 1 shot by any AT gun/tank now. Most of them are very vunerable to small arms fire as well. Sometimes I would even just dive a T34 to murder them =)

I actually don't experience that anymore, i just bring my artillery earler than them. I played a game some minutes ago. 4 Rifles, 2 Calliopes were more than enough to stop OKW's advance.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★