Login

russian armor

Just quitted COH2 because of them

14 Sep 2013, 07:54 AM

And why the fuck every great stuff just coming out in September?
14 Sep 2013, 12:11 PM

What game are you talking about?
14 Sep 2013, 12:54 PM

i think he means all of them
14 Sep 2013, 15:59 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Console = Meh.
14 Sep 2013, 16:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2013, 15:59 PMBudwise
Console = Meh.

still better than cannot playing them
14 Sep 2013, 16:15 PM
Donator 11

no console for me, so many better games on PC, waiting for GTA V on pc.
14 Sep 2013, 17:42 PM

i think he means all of them

wow he can play all that at once!

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2013, 16:15 PMZ3r07
no console for me, so many better games on PC, waiting for GTA V on pc.

Consoles are great and convenient.
One of their advantages is you can buy games without worrying about whether or not your PC can play it because of software or hardware problems, which in many cases not easy to solve even with advance users.

14 Sep 2013, 17:47 PM
Donator 11

One of their advantages is you can buy games without worrying about whether or not your PC can play it because of software or hardware problems, which in many cases not easy to solve even with advance users.

I have an xbox 360 with full of dust on it ;)

I admit PC is not for everyone unfortunately because of the reasons you have mentioned above but for me, that's the only way to game.
14 Sep 2013, 18:04 PM
Benefactor 115

my pc is full of dust and I use it all the time. I personally hate that expression because it's terrible.
14 Sep 2013, 18:15 PM

GTAV midnight release at gamestop Monday night :banana:
15 Sep 2013, 03:41 AM

wow he can play all that at once!

If you think dumbing down the entire gaming industry and reducing the overall quality of production of games as the good price to pay for "great" and "convenient", good for you.

I, for one, will stay with my 600€ PC that can run every game your console can run and do more besides and for longer.

The great thing about a software or hardware problem with a PC is that you can fix them.
15 Sep 2013, 04:42 AM

If you think dumbing down the entire gaming industry and reducing the overall quality of production of games as the good price to pay for "great" and "convenient", good for you.

I, for one, will stay with my 600€ PC that can run every game your console can run and do more besides and for longer.

The great thing about a software or hardware problem with a PC is that you can fix them.

My PC is like 1600 USD, should be able to play GTA V next year, still I have PS3 and N3DSLL for specific games

If the game is released to PC, ofc I will choose the PC one
but for the GTA V case, I think I would play the PS3 ver. first :)

and yes, consoles are good budget option
you need a good 46" TV though :P
15 Sep 2013, 07:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2013, 17:47 PMZ3r07

I have an xbox 360 with full of dust on it ;)

I admit PC is not for everyone unfortunately because of the reasons you have mentioned above but for me, that's the only way to game.

Well if you can handle problems then PC is better option. Almost all good games on Xbox get release on PC anyway :).

Dumping down gaming industry and reducing quality of games? Sorry but just what made you come to that conclusion?

But at what cost?
And in many cases the best thing is you don't have to fix anything at all.

15 Sep 2013, 07:51 AM

Bring on the steambox.
15 Sep 2013, 07:56 AM

When I play video games, I want to play with my friends. Now I can either convince my friends to get new computers that can run new games, teach them how to hook up the new equipment they have, teach them how to use their operating system with relative skill, teach them how to troubleshoot, as a lot of recent games have been poorly optimized or are filled with bugs day one, and go through a massive amount of hassle just installing and setting the shit up.

Or I can say get a copy of GTA V on xbox and we can play together.

I personally like gaming on PC but it's definitely not for everyone, and there's always something to be said for sitting down on a couch with your friends and playing some console games.
15 Sep 2013, 12:50 PM

And it's alot easier to attract your girlfriends, sisters or parents into playing games (with you or not) on consoles than PC :D.
15 Sep 2013, 13:58 PM

I was playing consoles a lot since late 80' and gradually stopped. Now big games are multiplatform, you're left with a few exclusives and only a handful of them are worth it.

Of couse there's always the budget thing but only if you're young or big casual.
15 Sep 2013, 14:27 PM

When I play video games, I want to play with my friends. Now I can either convince my friends to get new computers that can run new games, teach them how to hook up the new equipment they have, teach them how to use their operating system with relative skill, teach them how to troubleshoot, as a lot of recent games have been poorly optimized or are filled with bugs day one, and go through a massive amount of hassle just installing and setting the shit up.

Or I can say get a copy of GTA V on xbox and we can play together.

I personally like gaming on PC but it's definitely not for everyone, and there's always something to be said for sitting down on a couch with your friends and playing some console games.

Sorry, that is BS :)

You download the game via steam, you install it and you're done.

In this day and age people use computers almost everyday, installing a game is no more difficult than installing a program.

Once the steambox comes we'll all be happy.
15 Sep 2013, 15:04 PM

Steambox looks like another console to me.

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2013, 14:27 PMwuff

In this day and age people use computers almost everyday, installing a game is no more difficult than installing a program.

But then is your PC able to run it?
Did you install PhysX? Directx? Microsoft C++? Framework?
Or something like the game keep crashing, can't play online because of NAT issue, Punkbuster keep kicking you out etc.

It's more complex than you may think. The world is not full of hardcore gamers you know.
15 Sep 2013, 15:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2013, 14:27 PMwuff

Sorry, that is BS :)

Once the steambox comes we'll all be happy.

Sorry, but no. PC games are more buggy. Computers constantly have compatibility or file corruption problems that need trouble shooting. Computers can get viruses. Computers cost twice as much. PC games sometimes take months to be optimized for your GPU. The list goes on and on. Probably by the next generation of consoles we will see USB compatible M&K, interchangable hardware, and possibly modability for console games. When and if that happens, PC gaming will lose its main advantages over console and will die.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★