Login

russian armor

How can you stand usf.

4 Jun 2018, 20:20 PM
Donator 11

Most of the major issues comes from USF tech, you either get all the AI or all the AT, saying "get zooks" wont fix the kiting and really isn't the best choice as an AT gun or Stuart is more effective.
IMO: we should move around the 50.cal and the USF 56mm and swap their techs, either that or move it into t0 and lock them behind T1/t2 upgrade. Possibly reduce major cost so nades could be an optional purchase in 2v2 and lets see how it works.

Otherwise USF tech is really the issue, it has the tools just never the choices to get an MG and an AT gun in a 2v2+, its railroaded into captain with no capabilities for suppression, never has enough fuel to buy nades and if you do get nades you are set back two mins back in tech. USF resource starved to the max which is why its so punishing to play.
5 Jun 2018, 08:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jun 2018, 13:52 PMNosliw

While that certainly may be the case for some playstyles, it has not been my experience when my mate and I play. I always go 4 rifle then captain, and him 3 rifle LT, and we always win the early game. We start by double teaming 1 side of the map with riflemen, which is a guaranteed win over either the WM or OKW player (assuming they don't double team the same side, which is a rare thing for CoH2 players to do), and then double teaming the other side. With 9 infantry units total and a quick mortar and MG follow up from the LT player, and a fast Stuart by myself, the early and ealry-mid game are usually a strong point for us. So I think it depends on your playstyle, since in my experience, early game is not a weakness (unless you both opt for LT builds).

USF 1vs1 and 2vs2 are different stories.
5 Jun 2018, 11:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jun 2018, 08:03 AMEsxile

USF 1vs1 and 2vs2 are different stories.

Indeed. But OP was referring to 2v2 in his post, so all my posts have been 2v2 tailored.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 46
Germany 24
Germany 45
Israel 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %