Login

russian armor

Spring Update - Port of Hamburg

22 Apr 2018, 06:41 AM

Huh? For me its working fine and you have more ways to flank from south too. You saw the 1 path, where normally no vehicles at all could drive? It is fixed and passable now. From inf you can use 4 flanks into the forrest. that should be enough^^
Northside has 4 too.

But this is kind of offtopic here for Port of Hamburg^^

1. SOUTH TO NORTH FLANKS

2. NORTH TO SOUTH FLANKS

The north has many more flanks possible. The north has two more paths to get behind an MG. Once they are behind the MG, there are two hedgerow sight blockers creating even more flanking options. Not to mention if the units are CQC they will be right on top of the MG before it even sees them. The southern flank path can be guarded my a single MG or mine. The top would require at least three MGs to do a decent job. And I skipped the far right side river flanks. So add one to each :)

Edit: Notice also that all of the large areas to fight in are North of the tracks. Meaning, if its an even fight, you are in your base. GG.
20 Jun 2018, 19:30 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Apr 2018, 14:58 PMRosbone
Here are the changes I made (would like to see):

1. Open the area north of the middle VP. Was already done in latest version with two rail sections. Great job!

2. Swap out center cargo containers for walls or some other destructable to allow for open late game play. Once again, armies regularly mass northeast of the cargo bays and get rekt by arty because everyone know that is the only place they could be.

3. Modified fence (top) to have some cover value. Added cover in road. Added building to mirror the north.

4. Opened field above right fuel to allow for more hiding places for amassed armies. Especially OKW trucks. They were too easy to wipe with mortar/arty. Also added a building since the south side has 3 points that are nearly untouchable. This gives south a fuel/muni advantage. The north points are constantly taken and can not be cached safely. Also opened the entrance to the field to allow northern armies to push the fuel easier.

5. Moved the left side fuel building to be centered and mirrors the right side fuel. Also removed the small building for north, since, it had no windows and just got in the way most of the time. Added sight blockers so building can be approach from north or south without instant suppression. One added benefit is the south base now takes a path left of its base and crosses the bridge to get to the building. Making the area south of the bridge at least feel like a part of the game. It now takes 1:01 for each spawn to get to the building.

Hey can you collect all your wishes in the new subforum pls?
With the latest version, who is in automatch ofc :P
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS