Login

russian armor

At which point do you backtech captain for ATG?

25 Mar 2018, 10:18 AM

When do you guys realise u aren't quick closing a game and back tech to get AT gun against enemy?
25 Mar 2018, 14:41 PM

When there are stugs or jpz4, Jackson aren't the answer for that, it is good to keep one for mobility or finish a wounded one but ATgun will be much more efficient to keep them at bay.
26 Mar 2018, 17:43 PM
Patrion 14

When do you guys realise u aren't quick closing a game and back tech to get AT gun against enemy?

Are you playing an LT build without recon support or paratroopers? Usually, you can just paradrop in an AT gun to avoid having to spend fuel on the back tech.
26 Mar 2018, 19:09 PM

Somewhat map dependent/opponent dependent for me - if a map favors AT Guns (not too crowed or has chokepoints that funnels tanks into lanes of attack) then I'll be more prone to backtech for AT Guns. Likewise if my opponent is being predicatable with his armor and just trying to brute force his way onto VPs then I'll get an AT gun to just camp that point. Either that or when I'm hopelessly behind in fuel/tanks and it's more realistic to just spend 60 fuel for AT guns then try for a tank that'll get swarmed easily.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★