Login

russian armor

calvary riflemen

5 Mar 2018, 22:36 PM

I really want to see this unit again from the AA campaing to the multiplayer i mean having it in rifle company merged with the flairs as cp2 having 4 or 5 thompson guns having the ability to throw smoke grenades same as riflemen flairs and sprint or from the mechanised m3 half track
5 Mar 2018, 22:52 PM

throw smoke grenades same as riflemen.

:(
6 Mar 2018, 05:50 AM

Sooooo you want rangers eh?
6 Mar 2018, 07:06 AM

What's your point? Cavalry riflemen are CQB units armed with Thompsons and they're doctrinal, or at least would be.

Plus all other short range assault infantry like for example Rangers, Commandos and Shocktroops all have smoke because they need it to survive longer ranged engagements and to enter their effective range or flank or whatever.

But I'd rather have them in Mechanized where they belong as a replacement for the pretty useless Combat Engineers in the M3, rifle company already boosts regular rifles enough as to not warrant an additional assault type of rifle unit in the commander IMO.
6 Mar 2018, 07:29 AM

id rather see that armor companys vehicle crew thompson upgrade to be given to the rifles or re:s, with tweaking. As function they should be near assault grens at combat to make diffirence, being early game call in, but we have assault engis in doctrine already. You could make them come later, but then its no brainer than going rangers or paras. so yeahlry rifles would have been awesome thought.
6 Mar 2018, 10:17 AM

Sooooo you want rangers eh?
they will not be like rangers they will come to cp 2 less pop cap less manpower same target size as riflemen only with thompsons
6 Mar 2018, 10:19 AM

What's your point? Cavalry riflemen are CQB units armed with Thompsons and they're doctrinal, or at least would be.

Plus all other short range assault infantry like for example Rangers, Commandos and Shocktroops all have smoke because they need it to survive longer ranged engagements and to enter their effective range or flank or whatever.

But I'd rather have them in Mechanized where they belong as a replacement for the pretty useless Combat Engineers in the M3, rifle company already boosts regular rifles enough as to not warrant an additional assault type of rifle unit in the commander IMO.
Rangers dont have smoke paras dont but they got an awesome demo charge timed and i dont know they can put them in both mecha and rifle company i mean rifle company is about your rifles giving riflemen spritn and flaris not enough why cuz infrantry company gives them more usefull stuff like m1919s mines and m2 half track for support if you get it
6 Mar 2018, 10:24 AM

i mean like old riflemen before DBP but behind a commander AND a 2 CP like the OKW which you get mp with flamethrower but for USF spritn and calvary riflemen with smoke
6 Mar 2018, 10:41 AM

the m18 smoke nade or the old riflemen one aka rear echelon one and they might be able to place M7 light mines or m6 heavy mines or along with sandbags (the soviet one)
6 Mar 2018, 11:27 AM

Rangers dont have smoke paras dont but they got an awesome demo charge timed and i dont know they can put them in both mecha and rifle company i mean rifle company is about your rifles giving riflemen spritn and flaris not enough why cuz infrantry company gives them more usefull stuff like m1919s mines and m2 half track for support if you get it

Oh Rangers don't have smoke? Guess it's been a while since I've played with Heavy cav then. And yeah Airborne should maybe get smoke with the Thompson upgrade. Anyhow I suppose my over reliance of smoke comes from Red Orchestra 2 where we mostly advance thanks to smoke.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★