PAGES (14)down
6 Mar 2018, 18:03 PM

First here https://languagetool.org/
second p4 Reload duration
5.3 - 5.7
jackson reload 4.375/4.975;
p4 speed 6.3 acc 2.1
jack speed 6.5 acc 3
and jackson get 0.75 moving accuracy and has enough armor to bounce p4 shot (115 pen vs jackson armor 130), so no p4 is not the counter to jackson
the only somewhat counter right now is the jagdp4 but it still can't chase it and still miss it on the move
First of all i am writting fast non like you that i bet you take like take 30 mins to write something like this second p4 pen is 125 and why does my sherman shots bounce throw stug cuz stug realods time makes me go flank him at half HP of sherman and if i get panzerfaust or pak then what stug armor from 140 to 130
6 Mar 2018, 18:04 PM

First here https://languagetool.org/
second p4 Reload duration
5.3 - 5.7
jackson reload 4.375/4.975;
p4 speed 6.3 acc 2.1
jack speed 6.5 acc 3
and jackson get 0.75 moving accuracy and has enough armor to bounce p4 shot (115 pen vs jackson armor 130), so no p4 is not the counter to jackson
the only somewhat counter right now is the jagdp4 but it still can't chase it and still miss it on the move

P4 has 125 penetration up close.
And obviously P4 is not a counter to Jackson.

Jackson is a tank destroyer, it destroys tanks for a living.
P4 just happens to be a tank.
6 Mar 2018, 18:06 PM

Elefants, su85s, fireflies, stugs, jp4s, su76s, jagdtigers all share something in common: They are most effective in a defensive role. The old Jackson, due to its fragility, was also best used defensively. They all necessitate(d) support to be effective. They need a screen of units to maintain their field presence.

The new Jackson is particularly unique in that it's capable of being used offensively because it can chase. They may not break through infantry or pak lines, but no piece of armor can do that effectively. (Prepatch crocodile could though, and the KT arguably still can but I don't find it to be cost effective for KTs. Still possible though.)

Jackson got a health buff, but it also got a major role change/expansion that wasn't really accounted for as a result.
6 Mar 2018, 18:09 PM

P4 has 125 penetration up close.
And obviously P4 is not a counter to Jackson.

Jackson is a tank destroyer, it destroys tanks for a living.
P4 just happens to be a tank.
....... do u just take phrases out of context or what ? Can't u see him stating p4 is a counter to Jackson ? I was just pointing out that it is not (both ost and okw) and at gun don't have time to retaliate as it moves too fast (3 acc)
55 range would not nerf it's kiting ability vs tanks as it still out ranges all it did before, but at guns and jp4(okw at gun has 50 range) can now fire 1 shoot back before it can run
6 Mar 2018, 18:12 PM

....... do u just take phrases out of context or what ? Can't u see him stating p4 is a counter to Jackson ? I was just pointing out that it is not (both ost and okw) and at gun don't have time to retaliate as it moves too fast (3 acc)
55 range would not nerf it's kiting ability vs tanks as it still out ranges all it did before, but at guns and jp4(okw at gun has 50 range) can now fire 1 shoot back before it can run

And you think I disagree with you or what?
I've corrected your statement about penetration as you took average pen instead of any actual value and underlined what you said about it not being a counter.

Seriously people, did you all grew a vag around here and went on permanent PMS?
6 Mar 2018, 18:13 PM

First of all I am writing fast non like you that I bet you take like take 30 mins to write something like this second p4 pen is 125 and why does my sherman shots bounce throw stug cuz stug realods time makes me go flank him at half HP of sherman and if i get panzerfaust or pak then what stug armor from 140 to 130
again writing fast is not an excuse to write gibberish.stug has high frontal armor cause it has 50 range, no turret and no mobility, when the panther is buffed to usable lvl we can nerf the stug but right now ost is already on the hospital bed and everyone uses okw
6 Mar 2018, 18:15 PM

I've corrected your statement about penetration as you took average pen instead of any actual value and underlined what you said about it not being a counter.

no, it's not about vag, but it's about how the hell is p4 supposed to reach close range if it's slower than jackson ?
6 Mar 2018, 18:21 PM

no, it's not about vag, but it's about how the hell is p4 supposed to reach close range if it's slower than jackson ?
go all infrantry first get sight of jackson bring paks supporting p4 if you get engine damage to jacksons the better if not get out of its sight make it come close OR if oyu got a second path to flank get there and you are close and get multiplayer p4s if oyu see the enemy gets a lot of jacksons but i got one question how can i counter stugs with shermans cant pen them if i dont go captain i am literly doomed can you answear me that ?
6 Mar 2018, 18:27 PM

So edgy
6 Mar 2018, 18:50 PM

Ok but a lot of people todl me and i saw it too get used p4s rekting jacksons for their rate of fire
6 Mar 2018, 18:55 PM

go all infantry first get sight of Jackson bring paks to support p4, if you get engine damage to Jackson good, if not get out of its line of sight and make it come close OR if you got a second path to flank get there and close on him, get multiple p4s if you see the enemy gets a lot of Jacksons; but I got one question how can I counter stugs with shermans if they can't pen them ? if i don't go captain i am literally doomed can you answer me that ?
is this what u mean ? if so: u need 1 inf a p4 and a pack vs 1 jackson ? What about his at gun and rifle man ?
as i said before p4s are not the counter to jackson as they will get the first shot and are less likely to miss and can still back out keeping the range/accuracy advantage
sherman can pen stug (120 mid pen,140 close pen vs 140 frontal armor 10 more than jackson) and is faster so it can out flank it as the stug need to rotate to fire(unlike the jackson)and syug has less hp too
what is the captan argument about ? do u want to play without at guns (they actually counter stug cause they pen and out range it unlike the pack that has the same range)
btw u can see my post history if u think im an axis fan boy, i was the first to ask for buff to penal and kv1, i just dont like over tuned units without reason and unused unit (still waiting for the m 42 buff)
6 Mar 2018, 19:02 PM

is this what u mean ? if so: u need 1 inf a p4 and a pack vs 1 jackson ? What about his at gun and rifle man ?
as i said before p4s are not the counter to jackson as they will get the first shot and are less likely to miss and can still back out keeping the range/accuracy advantage
sherman can pen stug (120 mid pen,140 close pen vs 140 frontal armor 10 more than jackson) and is faster so it can out flank it as the stug need to rotate to fire(unlike the jackson)and syug has less hp too
what is the captan argument about ? do u want to play without at guns (they actually counter stug cause they pen and out range it unlike the pack that has the same range)
btw u can see my post history if u think im an axis fan boy, i was the first to ask for buff to penal and kv1, i just dont like over tuned units without reason and unused unit (still waiting for the m 42 buff)
Btw i am not here to argu with someone i am here to talk about balance and i seen sometimes at long range USF AT gun normal rounds bounce throw a stug cuz normal AT sheels from the american AT is 150/135/115
PAGES (14)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 60
Korea, Republic Of 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak