Login

russian armor

Battlefield 2018 - WW2

22 Feb 2018, 19:21 PM
Senior Editor Badge

These 2 leakers are claiming the next BF will be about WW2. One of them gave the leak about BF1 months before the first trailer.

https://twitter.com/rlDrakesden

https://twitter.com/AlmightyDaq

10 maps on release, 7 factions (USSR, Third Reich, US, Britain, Japan + MORE) - Attachments are back and variants are gone. Vehicles are much more numerous and the v. play is redesigned. Skins for character customization are coming. October - rls.

+

Former DICE Employee Hints Battlefield 2018 To Be Set During WWII

https://www.gamepur.com/news/28413-battlefield-2018-wwii-setting-leaked.html

22 Feb 2018, 19:39 PM
22 Feb 2018, 19:49 PM

Yeah as a big fan of Tarkov and irl firearm enthusiast I can 100% confirm that is not a WW2 weapon in pic 2.

Aside from that if it is WW2 I hope they pick some good battles instead of giving more screen time to all the countries. For example I like a lot of the UK/Ottoman maps in BF1 but Suez should've been another US battle like Belleau Wood. Screw the 1940 French campaign, give us more big name battles.
22 Feb 2018, 19:51 PM

damn, this looks really good but i dont want to get on the ultra-hype train but i have to say that DICE, despite being part of EA did a really good job lately
22 Feb 2018, 19:51 PM
Senior Editor Badge

AS VAL during WW2? Lol?

Yeah as a big fan of Tarkov and irl firearm enthusiast I can 100% confirm that is not a WW2 weapon in pic 2.

Its from the former DICE employee portfolio. He puts both weapons in the same website location:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/YzLbq

He leaks the PPSH accidentally.
22 Feb 2018, 21:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2018, 19:51 PMnigo

Its from the former DICE employee portfolio. He puts both weapons in the same website location:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/YzLbq

He leaks the PPSH accidentally.

Ah alright. Russian weapons isn't hard evidence of WW2 though, could also mean Vietnam or a theoretical NATO Soviet hot war game.
22 Feb 2018, 22:06 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Ah alright. Russian weapons isn't hard evidence of WW2 though, could also mean Vietnam or a theoretical NATO Soviet hot war game.

The leakers are saying there will be BF:Bad Company 3 in 2019. The theme will be Cold war era

https://www.reddit.com/r/Battlefield/comments/7jzupt/battlefield_2018_isnt_bad_company_3_and_its/draiedo/
22 Feb 2018, 23:47 PM

if there are no sniper limits, i'm not gonna buy this time.
23 Feb 2018, 00:10 AM

Permanently Banned
LUL blacks woman i guess at USA army ? With all this tolerance world go to deep.
23 Feb 2018, 00:24 AM
Donator 11

LUL blacks woman i guess at USA army ? With all this tolerance world go to deep.

These are clearly partisans on all 3 pictures.
23 Feb 2018, 02:32 AM

Still tho....the concept art is super cringe. BF1 sort of stretched history slightly with with the female Bedouin badass and blacks in the German army as support class but it was still whatever. But 2 of the 3 in the pic being women? Lol. I get you gotta have your token diversity in 2018, but its nearly gotten to the point of being extreme feminist revisionist history if that pic is legitimate.
23 Feb 2018, 02:57 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Still tho....the concept art is super cringe. BF1 sort of stretched history slightly with with the female Bedouin badass and blacks in the German army as support class but it was still whatever. But 2 of the 3 in the pic being women? Lol. I get you gotta have your token diversity in 2018, but its nearly gotten to the point of being extreme feminist revisionist history if that pic is legitimate.

It's just leaked concept art, they could theoretically be 2 different versions of the same woman.
23 Feb 2018, 08:33 AM

I am never gonna buy another Battlefield because of DICE being the most politically correct developer in existance. BF in WW2 first thing you see is two woman (one of them black)...Yeah thanks but no thanks. And I am not racist or sexist either but come on man. It´s like playing a RPG in africa and 50% of the people are asian/white. It makes no god damn sense and kills any immersion you might have otherwise had.
23 Feb 2018, 10:28 AM

Two women are the first anyone sees of this game and already we have people saying they won't buy it.

Fucking hell this is one backward community sometimes.
23 Feb 2018, 10:32 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

I am never gonna buy another Battlefield because of DICE being the most politically correct developer in existance. BF in WW2 first thing you see is two woman (one of them black)...Yeah thanks but no thanks. And I am not racist or sexist either but come on man. It´s like playing a RPG in africa and 50% of the people are asian/white. It makes no god damn sense and kills any immersion you might have otherwise had.

"I am no racist or sexist, but..." Yeah okay dude that's where it all goes downhill. (I wanted to make a joke about DICE being a swedish comapnaay but yeah I 'll keep it for later)

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Feb 2018, 10:28 AMSwift
Two women are the first anyone sees of this game and already we have people saying they won't buy it.

+1
23 Feb 2018, 11:33 AM

"I am no racist or sexist, but..." Yeah okay dude that's where it all goes downhill. (I wanted to make a joke about DICE being a swedish comapnaay but yeah I 'll keep it for later)

+1

There are some female sovet snipers in COH2 because there were some female Soviet snipers in WW2. ---> No one complains.

Dice makes 20% of German army in WW1 black ---> People complain

Surprise?

I think not.

But yes I am backward because I want some semblance of autenticity in games.

23 Feb 2018, 11:38 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

There are some female sovet snipers in COH2 because there were some female Soviet snipers in WW2. ---> No one complains.

Dice makes 20% of German army in WW1 black ---> People complain

Surprise?

I think not.

But yes I am backward because I want some semblance of autenticity in games.

I didn't even criticize your point. It is valid and I do recognize this

The wording is just something you have to be careful with :P
23 Feb 2018, 12:10 PM

I didn't even criticize your point. It is valid and I do recognize this

The wording is just something you have to be careful with :P

Thats the big Issue in Germany since Merkel, the Words are louder than the Actions.
PC is cancer, no matter where it is.

All about the deeds.
23 Feb 2018, 13:09 PM

Permanently Banned

These are clearly partisans on all 3 pictures.

LUL i dont have words ).
23 Feb 2018, 13:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Feb 2018, 10:28 AMSwift

That is because people don't like Political Correctness to also be jammed down their throats in leisure time when playing video games. Just look at COD ww2. Black female Wehrmacht soldiers. You kidding me?

This has everything to do with current society based pressures and social justice warrior constructs. They weren't in games 5 years ago? New wave of feminism black live matters is in full swing. Heck even the person that thought up and made Friends a tv series was sued because there were no primary black personalities in that show.

Now here comes the sad part about these things. I now have to emphasize: I do not mean this post to be racist or sexist in any way, this is just my opinion.

Otherwise this will get stoned to death by social justice warrior ponies and feminists LUL.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Peru 29
unknown 2
unknown 13
unknown 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %