Login

russian armor

My idea to balance OKW

22 Feb 2018, 21:10 PM

I don't see you being able to realize your balance claims son, you're just talking out of your user experience but probably have absolutely no fucking idea how to do something within the game engine, while I can.

But it's alright, continue to talk out of your (ass) experience based on assumptions, it's what got us to this point and I'm not seeing it change any time soon.

what are you talking?

you are in a balance forum of a game you haven't played since 2015.
22 Feb 2018, 21:22 PM

what are you talking?

you are in a balance forum of a game you haven't played since 2015.

What, I played it last month trying out the new Osttruppen lol.

You are completely talking out of your own ass here.

And I never said ANYTHING about balance, you can't even quote me about anything balance related that I said, I only put forth suggestions about DESIGN PROBLEMS.

Which you apparently can't get through your thick skull.
22 Feb 2018, 23:11 PM

It's risk vs reward.

However, the OP seems to have an aversion to risk....if only there was a safe sector where buildings can remain unmolested for the early game and away from harm.
23 Feb 2018, 00:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2018, 23:11 PMGrim
It's risk vs reward.

However, the OP seems to have an aversion to risk....if only there was a safe sector where buildings can remain unmolested for the early game and away from harm.

It would have to be immune to offmaps, maybe even defended by MGs or maybe flak bases so enemy infantry cant just stroll in . but alas no such place exists
23 Feb 2018, 05:30 AM

It would have to be immune to offmaps, maybe even defended by MGs or maybe flak bases so enemy infantry cant just stroll in . but alas no such place exists

Actually being able to move the trucks would encourage risky dynamic play. If you knew you could move it later you would risk an early forward position or late game if you wanted to move them out of the base and into a riskier position you could also do that. Default setup in your base is boring. The low health makes them a late game liability so most people set them up in the base. Then what's the point. Might as well be regular base structures. Anyway sounds like the developers have moved on so not much point in debating further.
23 Feb 2018, 07:42 AM

Actually being able to move the trucks would encourage risky dynamic play. If you knew you could move it later you would risk an early forward position or late game if you wanted to move them out of the base and into a riskier position you could also do that. Default setup in your base is boring. The low health makes them a late game liability so most people set them up in the base. Then what's the point. Might as well be regular base structures. Anyway sounds like the developers have moved on so not much point in debating further.

There is no risky play if you can move it later. It completely removes the risk vs reward gameplay of trucks. If you can put bases up towards the front knowing you can move it later if something happens means that there that risky play has no punishment. Therefore it becomes a no risk high reward feature for OKW. Plus if you make the vehicles tankier on top of being able to move the bases will have almost no risk to them.
1 Mar 2018, 00:19 AM

Actual constructive criticism. The last thing OKW needs is a mobile Flak position. I also noticed there was nothing there about adding to the pop count. Which currently the BOFOR has a pop count but the german truck doesnt.
5 Mar 2018, 16:56 PM

Permanently Banned
For Suggestion 1, I believe the only truck that should benefit from this is the Mechanized Regiment Headquarters. It's not like you are moving unit entry or reinforcement point closer to the enemy and with the upgrade, it serves well as a mobile automatic vehicle repair point that deploys.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★