Login

russian armor

Having new bug !

2 Feb 2018, 12:11 PM

it's happened twice today, the game is still running well (mortar still shooting, unit still firing...) but they won't taking order, when i press retreat there's only retreat icon on their head but not retreating, they're just standing there it's happened the same when I make order. after 10 sec, the chat said:"ps3YES has been killed" then everything stopped and i got "connection lost, reconnecting...." after 20sec the game dropped. I checked that my internet was fine during the bug i'm even using WTFast so it shouldn't be any problem from mine. Please help :(
2 Feb 2018, 14:02 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Feb 2018, 12:11 PMps3YES
it's happened twice today, the game is still running well (mortar still shooting, unit still firing...) but they won't taking order, when i press retreat there's only retreat icon on their head but not retreating, they're just standing there it's happened the same when I make order. after 10 sec, the chat said:"ps3YES has been killed" then everything stopped and i got "connection lost, reconnecting...." after 20sec the game dropped. I checked that my internet was fine during the bug i'm even using WTFast so it shouldn't be any problem from mine. Please help :(

A) Look if it happens again on another day

If yes -->

B) Reinstall coh2 and look if all your Windowsstuff (or what ever) is up to date

Tho it sounds for me like an internet problem.

Moving the thread
2 Feb 2018, 14:06 PM

Next time start a ping command in the background (start -> run -> cmd -> ping -t www.google.com) before playing coh, then if the same thing happens look at the ping results. If you're getting high values for the ping (>1000ms) or "Request timed out" then it's most likely a problem with the internet.

2 Feb 2018, 16:01 PM

Happened to me also 2-3 times the last 2 or 3 weeks. I think it's an internet/connection problem.
But what is strange, you click retreat and you see (and also the opponent) the retreat arrow above the unit but they don't retreat. It seems that the game receives the order but does not execute. If it was a complete connection loss then you would not see the retreat arrow, am I wrong here?

But still, i think it's an internet/connection problem, on which side (me or Relic) I don't know.
2 Feb 2018, 19:04 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

If it was a complete connection loss then you would not see the retreat arrow, am I wrong here?

You are exercising a client side action which you can see but the server doesn't receive therefore there's no execution of it.
2 Feb 2018, 19:19 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

If it was a complete connection loss then you would not see the retreat arrow, am I wrong here?

You are exercising a client side action which you can see but the server doesn't receive therefore there's no execution of it.
3 Feb 2018, 12:14 PM

Thank you for the explanation.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS