Login

russian armor

Enter buildings since the new Patch

28 Jan 2018, 19:40 PM

Since the new Patch entering the building seems to bug sometimes. If the Squad is very distriputed and one entity reaches the door the squad stops and doing nothing. You have to give the squad a movment command to the door and than click the building again. If the bug occures the moment you want to race your opponent to a building its very frustrating.
28 Jan 2018, 22:46 PM

Confirmed. Can't give any more bigger spacing just to 'increase' grens survivability, you know :snfPeter: Buff grens, return prev formations :megusta:
29 Jan 2018, 10:25 AM

This happens not just since the latest Update, i reported this Bug approx 2 year ago. Nothing happened.
29 Jan 2018, 12:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2018, 10:25 AMmadin2
This happens not just since the latest Update, i reported this Bug approx 2 year ago. Nothing happened.

Yeah it is an old bug. It was gone for some time, but it seems to be back. Bugs in video games are very hard to get rid of if they are embedded so deeply in the most basic of codes.

As for your avatar, what kind of sandwich is that lol?
29 Jan 2018, 14:56 PM

As for your avatar, what kind of sandwich is that lol?

It's 3 Bratwürste in a Bread (Brötchen).
29 Jan 2018, 16:33 PM

It's 3 Bratwürste in a Bread (Brötchen).

I now realize that if I zoomed in, I could have read that myself. Thank you.

29 Jan 2018, 23:00 PM

Lol, its the famous sausage sandwich from Nuremberg
6 May 2018, 18:36 PM

Probably biggest issue for me with the last patch. Units move so unpredictably due to spacing with garrisoning being a roll of the dice.

Very frustrating bug.
6 May 2018, 21:06 PM
Donator 11

I think the bug happens when some entities in a squad have closer path to one door and some to the other. This is why new, spread out formations coused the problem to occure more often. You can try to avoid this bug by grouping your soldiers near one door and give them garrison order next. The real problem is, that "fixing" this bug will most probably mean dense formations and thus more random wipes at full health.
7 May 2018, 19:38 PM

Dat wehrmacht lategame scaling.
13 May 2018, 21:48 PM

It also happens frequently when you order conscripts to build a sandbag from far away. then only 1 model will go the place, the rest will stay where they started.
13 May 2018, 22:14 PM
Donator 11

It also happens frequently when you order conscripts to build a sandbag from far away. then only 1 model will go the place, the rest will stay where they started.

This is something completely different. It happens when you put the sandbag so close to the flagpole or other obstacle that it cant be actually build there. Then, one member of the squad will get to the place where you put it and then the ghost will disappear.

It is of course kind of a bug, but something completely unrelated to building bug and to squad formations for that matter.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★