Login

russian armor

Comet

PAGES (9)down
5 Mar 2018, 09:12 AM

let's say 490 mp 175 fuel to match price with the panther. Population should match as well in case of future change to either tank. I suggest 16 for both.

No dice. The panther is far more refined in its role and lack the utility/flexibility the comet has so the panther should be less pop (more refined= part of a balanced army, more multi role= more likley to become the only unit in an army)
5 Mar 2018, 10:49 AM

You forgot the reload. 6.15 on the comet and 5 on the tiger.

And not every stats are the same. Having 20% small target size doesn't immediately translate into 20% more survivable like having 240 more hp.

and actually the 240 hp is better than it looks, since it allow the tiger to take 7 shots compare to the comet's 5. That's a 40% jump in survivability.

and the max scatter distance on the tiger vs comet is 4.3 and 6.4. It's essentially vertical dispersion. Scatter mainly affect your accuracy vs infantry, and also help against tanks (stray shot). The cromwell and comet used to have two of the best scatter in the game, but now it's just average and worse than tiger.
i said similar, not same, what did u expect a 185 fuel have the same stats as a 240 fuel unit ? even bias needs to have limits; they have the same role
edit: reduce the tiger stats by 30% (the 55 missing fuel) then tell me it's still good
5 Mar 2018, 10:52 AM

cromwell have a faster reload. its veterancy also boost its reload rate, unlike the comet.
by 0.3 second fatser reload
5 Mar 2018, 10:58 AM

says the one that is called "stug life"... guess why we don't see Comets in 80-90% of games with Brits? Hint: It's not because they are OP.
did u miss the 2012 ? never heard of thug life ? let me tell ya it was not easy to find sunglasses and weed on a stug.
btw u dont see comet in 1vs 1 for the same reason as panther, tier 4, in team games they are used but the ff is still a safer choice
5 Mar 2018, 16:06 PM

It's amazing how you can regularly still get matched with players that still can't adapt to the overdue nerfs on the Comet and than fail hard by relying on it as a "nail in the coffin"/shock tank like it could be used in good hands once. I mean, man, that patch came in fucking December if remember correctly. Disclaimer: This is of course only ancedotly.
6 Mar 2018, 01:49 AM

comet is costly, and the problem is the Churchill tech is too good to be missed.
Churchill tank has good AI and could be a good damage sponge(plus smoke) , and affordable,
Heavy engineer kit is still so good........
8 Mar 2018, 03:28 AM

i said similar, not same, what did u expect a 185 fuel have the same stats as a 240 fuel unit ? even bias needs to have limits; they have the same role
edit: reduce the tiger stats by 30% (the 55 missing fuel) then tell me it's still good

Stats as in statistic itself. Having 30% more hp is different than having 30% more armor or speed.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS