Login

russian armor

Who kills who ?

16 Jan 2018, 19:16 PM

Hi,
i would like to know vs british who kills who
Granadier Vs Infantry section on long range? or is better to go on medium/short range?
Royal engineer Vs panzer granadier on short range?

and so on

Can you help me?
16 Jan 2018, 21:46 PM

If we exclude all the things like outside influences and the fact that one side reaches cover before the other +assume that cover is equal, than IS defeats grens on all ranges, unless they would get screwed by RNG.

PZgren i believe win against REs, although if they both get Vet1 or the REs get the bolster upgrade it shifts a bit in their favour, though the PZgrens might still have the upper hand
16 Jan 2018, 21:51 PM

just try it with the cheat mod?
17 Jan 2018, 06:26 AM

If we exclude all the things like outside influences and the fact that one side reaches cover before the other +assume that cover is equal, than IS defeats grens on all ranges, unless they would get screwed by RNG.

PZgren i believe win against REs, although if they both get Vet1 or the REs get the bolster upgrade it shifts a bit in their favour, though the PZgrens might still have the upper hand

Thanks.

just try it with the cheat mod?

How to do ? Is it a mod on Steam?
17 Jan 2018, 08:27 AM

17 Jan 2018, 10:12 AM
Senior Editor Badge

An extensive post on this, I think would be super helpful for new players. But I guess there would be even some results that would surprise more experienced ones.

Infantry matchups would be kind of tricky to display as these would heavily depend on two variables, distance and cover. Still helpful.

But even for Tanks vs. Tanks or infantry vs. tanks.

Like, what are the chances guards win against a 222? A Luchs? A Stug? A P4?

And a Luchs, would that win vs. the AAHT? An upgraded M5? A T-70? A Greyhound?
17 Jan 2018, 13:03 PM

tommies are the best infatry section at range in green cover , nothing can beat them , ud be lucky if u can drop more than 1 tommy model as well.
make them 5 men and give em double vickers they become the best at every range .
17 Jan 2018, 13:44 PM

I tested IS vs Granadier with Cheat Mod.
On distance IS will win easily, but in short distance (a sandbag and the troops on the opposite sides) green slightly win.

17 Jan 2018, 21:42 PM

Range is much less of a factor for IS as being in cover or not.

In cover, IS beat Grens at all ranges, although at close range it's rather a dice roll. Realistically whichever squad has to close in or has to move loses.

Out of cover, grens win at all ranges, but are closer to a dice roll.

This has everything to do with british infantry gaining their offensive advantage by being in cover, rather than at a specific range. The accuracy differences between close and long range for IS is rather small, and the bonuses are the same across all ranges.

Bolstered IS always beat grens unless they're out of cover versus grens in cover.

Panzergrens wreck REs unless the pgrens are having to close the distance against RES on cover. I'm not sure pgrens can even beat conscripts doing that.
17 Jan 2018, 22:52 PM

The CheatMod is my go to answer for these questions but it still doesnt help if you do not know the secret stuff like IS are better in cover.

Is there a pinned list that could be updated that would let new players how to play each unit. Could be cheat sheet style:
UnitX - Rifles, good long range, decent armor, Fight better in cover.
TankX - Anti-Tank gun, Bad infantry performance, good distance

I am not sure how well a list of stats would help brand new players.
18 Jan 2018, 15:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2018, 22:52 PMRosbone

I am not sure how well a list of stats would help brand new players.

Especially if it weren't maintained and overhauled each patch. Else you have people thinking 222s are sniper counters or some such silliness. Kappa.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 54
Germany 34

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment