Login

russian armor

CoH2 Commander Tables

29 Sep 2013, 09:40 AM
29 Sep 2013, 16:45 PM
Patrion 14

Awesome, but is it possible to make them vertical or stack better on the page? For those of us who dont have a second screen and have to rely on printing this to paper.
29 Sep 2013, 18:17 PM

Many thanks for this awesome table. I just want to point out that I find the order in which commanders listed a little confusing. Don't' you think using chronological order would be better?
29 Sep 2013, 20:35 PM

Awesome, but is it possible to make them vertical or stack better on the page? For those of us who dont have a second screen and have to rely on printing this to paper.

I was considering this, but it would demand me to entirely remake the tables and they wouldn't still look remarkably better. For now they will stay horizontally, in the future, maybe something else (especially when the commander count increases); or maybe even earlier. In any case, if you're going to print it, you can always turn it sideways or something. I might edit it a bit, so the print doesn't at least break any images.

Many thanks for this awesome table. I just want to point out that I find the order in which commanders listed a little confusing. Don't' you think using chronological order would be better?

I was thinking about it what order would be the best, and decided that the order they are presented in the game would be the most logical. Though, I agree that for those people who don't own the so called 'premium' commanders, the order might seem little off.

Thanks for the feedback!
29 Sep 2013, 20:55 PM
Patrion 14

I was considering this, but it would demand me to entirely remake the tables and they wouldn't still look remarkably better. For now they will stay horizontally, in the future, maybe something else (especially when the commander count increases); or maybe even earlier. In any case, if you're going to print it, you can always turn it sideways or something. I might edit it a bit, so the print doesn't at least break any images.
Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks, well, I understand it messes up your tables. Thought about that as well. And I can really edit the image to divide the commanders into two rows myself. Just me being lazy :P
30 Sep 2013, 00:38 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

UPDATE

Updated both tables to be on par with the recent additions to the commander arsenal. Total of 4 commanders per faction was added along with their respective abilities. Also fixed some minor errors. Enjoy!

Thank you sir. Back to the printers I go. :blush:
4 Oct 2013, 17:24 PM

I love this tables and i was so excited to see you updated them for the new commanders/patch.

Can i ask a request? Would it be possible to put a very subtle marking to show which commanders are "DLC Only" and which commanders are "Free to everyone" and which commanders are "Free if pre-ordered"?

I usually check the tables on my breaks at work and try to best fill my build order with the commander option. Then, i forgot which commanders i have access too :P

If it sounds too confusing, if i'm the only one, or "not worth the effort"; it is s'okay.

Once again, these tables are so good! Thank yoU!
5 Oct 2013, 01:42 AM

I love this tables and i was so excited to see you updated them for the new commanders/patch.

Can i ask a request? Would it be possible to put a very subtle marking to show which commanders are "DLC Only" and which commanders are "Free to everyone" and which commanders are "Free if pre-ordered"?

I usually check the tables on my breaks at work and try to best fill my build order with the commander option. Then, i forgot which commanders i have access too :P

If it sounds too confusing, if i'm the only one, or "not worth the effort"; it is s'okay.

Once again, these tables are so good! Thank yoU!

It wont be hard and it's a good idea. :)
18 Oct 2013, 06:10 AM
Donator 22

thanks for the update. Loved it. Printing again.
18 Oct 2013, 06:56 AM
Patrion 14

Looks like Im not the only one printing the sheets :rolleyes:. And if more commanders are coming this sheet will be a meter wide... :P considering changes? Holding my thumbs.
22 Oct 2013, 15:21 PM

Great work, big thanks!
13 Nov 2013, 04:35 AM

Until he makes the update

19 Nov 2013, 18:08 PM

Any plans for an update with the new Commanders?

I know it`s hard to keep it up to date with the Commander spam going on here but if you do, it is much apreciated!
21 Nov 2013, 01:34 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

Great post showing the commanders!
11 Dec 2013, 14:43 PM

I printed these out because I was not sure which commanders I had and didn't have. Turns out that I am missing about 6 of them and 4 of them are not even showing up.

Any news when you plan to update these to include the new DLC ones? I want to print them all out for my reference.

Thanks for doing this; very impressive! :-D
13 Dec 2013, 09:15 AM
15 Dec 2013, 11:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Dec 2013, 09:15 AMcapiqua
Soviet Commanders
http://s14.directupload.net/images/131213/8ei7lony.jpg

Wehrmacht Commanders
http://s1.directupload.net/images/131213/fppo3usc.jpg

Commanders no name, I do not have time.

Nevertheless nice, thanks man!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams