Login

russian armor

Patch by Petition for CoH1

11 Jan 2018, 22:59 PM

https://www.change.org/p/relic-entertainment-patch-coh1

Haven't seen it posted here and I don't play it anymore, but might aswell post it for those who do.

If you care about the game, sign it.
12 Jan 2018, 15:45 PM

Thx for posting!

Basically it´s making 12ocky´s mod official?
14 Jan 2018, 14:40 PM

Yes.
I liked vCoH a lot and didn't only switch to CoH2 because of all the small QoL things, but because this gamebraking b*lls**t. I hope this becomes reality and I can bother to start the good old classic again.
20 Jan 2018, 04:24 AM

can you explain what is going on here? 12ocky is my oldest COH friend since 2008 and I stopped playing COH1 in 2012. Lately I am back to it because there is no good RTS out there and COH2 is not even RTS it is point and click and it is made for anyone not only RTS players :/ So if there is anything I can do to help to support COH1 at least getting its matchmaking bugs fixed then let me know!
22 Jan 2018, 20:04 PM

CoH1 has suffered for several years from issues such as bugs, hacking and imbalance. Nothing has been done about the game-play since patch 2.602, and the move to steam with patch 2.7 has created additional problems.

The most well known problems being:

Staghound top gunner reload bug (It doesn't stop to reload).

M10 Misfire bug.

Map-hacking (The most important issue that needs to be addressed).

Player levels not appearing on loading screens, and players not being able to reach levels 20 through to 17 on the leader-boards like in previous iterations.

When you retreat your units to the Captain, your units sprint as if they are retreating, even after having already retreated. It's an exploit that leads to an unfair advantage, especially when a recon section can sprint towards a sniper and kill him with ease. This is not how the ability is intended to be used, it's broken and needs to be addressed.

Sniper spam is a major issue in Company of Heroes, 12ocky has addressed this by adding a negative zeal to grouped snipers. More than two snipers on the field will recieve a negative zeal, similar to pioneers in 2.602.

12ocky has addressed most of these issues, other than the map-hack and rankings. 12ocky is willing to work with Relic Entertainment to implement these fixes. We want Relic Entertainment to get in touch with him if needed, and finally make these issues fixed default for online games.

It is a shame that this product, which is available for purchase today, isn't being looked after to the standard that you expect from the developer.
24 Jan 2018, 00:02 AM

24 Jan 2018, 07:00 AM
Senior Referee Badge

I havent played coh1 automatch, but i know i would want this for coh2 if it were coh2, signed :)
24 Jan 2018, 09:43 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2018, 22:59 PMNubb3r
https://www.change.org/p/relic-entertainment-patch-coh1

Haven't seen it posted here and I don't play it anymore, but might aswell post it for those who do.

If you care about the game, sign it.

I am sorry to tell you that CoH has no CM atm. So i really doubt that there will be something.

Btw when was the last patch in coh1?

24 Jan 2018, 17:13 PM

I am sorry to tell you that CoH has no CM atm. So i really doubt that there will be something.

Btw when was the last patch in coh1?

no CM for the golden game :O

its just waiting to get resold as "Golden COH HD" millions to be made !
24 Jan 2018, 19:55 PM

lelic will totally care about this for sure :thumbsup:
3 Mar 2018, 10:13 AM

lelic will totally care about this for sure :thumbsup:

shut up and play coh2 cause it is for noobs like u are FUCK OFF
3 Mar 2018, 12:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Mar 2018, 10:13 AMnekron

BabyRage
8 Mar 2018, 17:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Mar 2018, 10:13 AMnekron

u mad bruder? :loco:
25 Aug 2018, 14:15 PM

I also made a similar petition to this a bit earlier for the addition of the Eastern Front mod which is basically an unofficial expansion right now to be included as an official one and Relic handing over the development of the game over to the community which is the most making sense move to me, the community keeps developing, improving and fixing the game and Relic gets more money from it without doing much, just like with CoH2 right now.

But sadly I contacted the current CM and he said they can't implement anything or something like that for now because of some odd reason or whatever which is just sad to hear, this game could be so much more only given the opportunity to somebody.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★