and the buff they fixed the granade and cost reduction
Reinforcement time from 6.5 to 5.5
Reinforcement cost from 33 to 31
Trip-Wire Flares removed
Veterancy 1 now reduces Smoke Grenade cost from 15 to 10
Veterancy 2 -40% Smoke cooldown moved to veterancy 1
Grenade Far AOE from 0.15 to 0.5
Grenades now share a cooldown
Grenade damage type from small explosive to big explosive; can now damage ambient buildings

This buff is a mockery, it does not change positively from the performance to the patch, but the separation of grenades is totally nerf this unit.
21 Dec 2017, 19:37 PM

This buff is a mockery, it does not change positively from the performance to the patch, but the separation of grenades is totally nerf this unit.

This nerf is a mockery, it does not change negatively from the performance to the patch, but the increased aoe of grenades and the cost reduction of the reinforce is totally buff this unit.:romeoMug::romeoMug::romeoMug:
21 Dec 2017, 19:39 PM

been having pretty good success with my friend playing soviets/brits. nkvd rifle + special weapons regiment. soviet goes m3 flame car + penals into t70 and t34/katyusha while brits go section/uc into aec and cromwell/fireflies.

proper allied light vehicle micro just completely fucks axis early game. the soviet player can listen in with radio intercept to when raketens/trucks get built so you can adjust your play to be more conservative when they do. as the brits keeping your uc alive and upgrading it to the vickers gives you a huge dps and suppression platform and also serves as a retard magnet, so when a 222 or a luchs dives it you have your aec to counter. once again the soviet player gives the brit player a heads up when these units have come out.

with early light vehicle dominance its pretty easy for allies to get a hold of the whole map in the mid game and you just close the game with medium tanks.

soviet recon gives you valuable info and lets the brit player drop concentrated fire operation with ease, and propaganda arty can be very good in supporting pushes and forcing off weapon teams.
21 Dec 2017, 20:35 PM

That's hard to say what the meta will be, people are trying a lot of stuff now, nothing relevant can come so early after the patch.

What I have seen as USF on 2vs2 is a return of HMG spam from both Ostheer and OKW. In this matter Rail&Metal / Minsk / karkof are still insta-ban for me. USF mortar can smoke yes, but not two area at the same time and multiple HMG make it impossible to progress.

Still there is a lot to test and try to figure out what the meta will be.
21 Dec 2017, 20:46 PM

This nerf is a mockery, it does not change negatively from the performance to the patch, but the increased aoe of grenades and the cost reduction of the reinforce is totally buff this unit.:romeoMug::romeoMug::romeoMug:

If you want, play new "buff" shoock, and give me old ones - they are more productive. If the range of fire increased as paratroopers / rangers this would be acceptable. with the current performance - it's total shit.
22 Dec 2017, 01:06 AM

You want the meta ? Brits every commando commander they just fix Brits weakness now
soviet, just pick ppsh or isu152
okw, sadly the same
werm, you can now go tier 4 and even skip tier 3 so no need tiger for every commander, you can pick what you want (the reworked ones are good, close the pocket is still op, and now the ones with the commander p4 are good again)
usf, can't tell, but Pershing is still meta, maybe mechanized might replace armor company, airborne is viable now that they fixed the planes
22 Dec 2017, 05:29 AM
Donator 11

There have been no changes to the combat performance of either grenadiers or shock troops.

shocks actually got a bit of a buff
22 Dec 2017, 07:23 AM

Apart from the new doctrines I don't think the meta is going to change to much apart from soviet as penals will fall out of favor as conscripts and maxims are now functional. I can therefore see conscript sniper scout car builds happening. Land lease cancer is gone so is alot of call ins. Overall i think it's going to be more about doctrine then build order.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★