Login

russian armor

Tank Riders

25 Nov 2017, 14:53 PM
Master Modmaker Badge

Hello guys,
I managed to add Tank Riders to the T34/76 with an animation(viz. picture). I tried to copy paste the same hold settings to the T34/85 but without success. So my question is: Is it even possible to add Tank Riders to the T34/85 with the animation?

regards,
RagnarTheGamer

26 Nov 2017, 05:31 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

I believe you must add the marker_ext in the epbs for it to work, although some models refuse to show passengers even with the marker_ext, such as the OKH 251 (unfortunately)
26 Nov 2017, 06:10 AM
Honorary Member Badge

If I remember correctly, the T-34 and M4A3 are the only ones with markers for tank riders, since they had experimented with the idea and abandoned it at some point between vCoH2 and WFA.

The Bren Carrier has seated passengers with new attrib entries, but unfortunately it also requires models to have the right markers.
26 Nov 2017, 08:08 AM
Master Modmaker Badge

Thanks to both of you, but even with "marker_ext" it won't work. So I guess I will need to wait for full tools.
1 Dec 2017, 01:04 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2017, 06:10 AMeliw00d
If I remember correctly, the T-34 and M4A3 are the only ones with markers for tank riders, since they had experimented with the idea and abandoned it at some point between vCoH2 and WFA.

The Bren Carrier has seated passengers with new attrib entries, but unfortunately it also requires models to have the right markers.

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2016, 00:02 AMCorndog
It's not within the vanilla game but it's still very much within the mod files. You can add it to almost any tank and light vehicle, using the marker_ext within EBPs.

Shoutout to Eebies for the help figuring out that basically any vehicle can carry troops on top.

Finally found this again. Do note that he says almost though, @Ragnar. It also doesn't look the best for some vehicles, but this is the best the game has to my knowledge.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★